Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Asian Eunuch ~ Maximilian ~ Durer ~ Krel ~ Scalzi ~ Freud ~ Qing Boy ~ King…update 10, more images coming

Link…

http://kayfgibbsstayingalive.blogspot.com/2013/10/lotus-bowl.html

…he looks like a peacock…

Eunuch was suicidal?, got passed on to Burlingame…

…Susan was having trouble with wanting to cut her wrists.  She couldn’t figure it our.  I got into it and then I started wanting to cut my wrists.  I was acting out until I got my PC here in

Updated 4:  Chapel Hill and I have navigated through these things…

Update 5:  It is possible the castrating was misconstrued as wrist cutting…I tried to cut myself on the wrist in 1973 at ECU…

Note:  The meta-physical elements in this drama bother me as it could be a meta-physical castration with the Greek individual…

Note 2:  I also stated I thought the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre happened on the Island of Lesbos…

 

Right:  My roommate at the time.

Update 9:  Cher’s Green relative is in there to, he has an overbite…

Kays room at 403B Holly Street 1977carolyn 1977image

image