Thursday, March 13, 2014

I must have had a connection to someone who was in this restaurant at the same time I took this photo…

…I have been experiencing what I thought was shaking from an earthquake but passed it off as just the after effects of the quake we had here.  Most of the ones I felt were at night while I was sleeping.  I too  thought it might be my neighbor using the washing machine as I did during the New York quake, not so.  I started finding connections to San Francisco and considered these experiences might be coming from earthquakes there but quickly passed it off as foolish. I did start tracking earthquakes and my experiences to see if it was possible.  I somehow got into the restaurant one day fishing around and something seemed familiar about it.  I have eaten pizza a lot in the past 10 years.  Just now I recognized the window in this restaurant and the photo I took of the opening in the wall of my apartment.  I also noticed it was at the same angle as the window in the restaurant.  Someone must have been in the restaurant and connected to me at the time I snapped the shot.  I knew nothing of this restaurant but had suspected my Uncle or Father had been in San Francisco at the end of WWII.  Gloria was in California when she started her magazine.  I have discovered a connection to her also.  I don’t know that she would have been in this restaurant but who knows.  

Ooohhh, it’s Phillips, she lived in San Francisco.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Millbank connection, Tinkling Symbol…

The image below was taken in 2006 – 2007 after I got my digital camera.

my octagon window millbank_prison_undated9789997529664[1]

I found these on Google Maps, 2013.

Pizza pl 2 SF CA

…bamboo in the restaurant in New York City, 2013…

blue ribbon sushi bar