Thursday, March 13, 2014

Water boarding is nothing more than the use of a hypnotic suggestion to keep people from going to the

0The C.I.A. Torture Cover-Up - NYTimes.com

…bathroom.  How do we know for sure it isn’t the KGB training baboons to be lethal weapons??????????????????

I was placed under a hypnotic suggestion this morning by the use of a metronome, I saw it.  Aileen Wournos came up too, who I believe is an enmeshment of a Polish woman and one of the Pittman’s I was entangled with in Portsmouth, VA in the 60’s.  This is why I found images of my family and relatives in Poland, see Kay’s History Blog.  During this hypnotic inducement it was made clearer I was likely acting out something going on in the Pittman house or any of the other houses along Prince Street in Portsmouth.  This means the molestations I experienced were likely re-enactments of the activities going on between parents or even the molestation of other children, one of them being a male child wearing a Halloween mask, The Cell. It doesn’t mean there couldn’t be connections to Massachusetts and De Salvo…