Monday, September 24, 2012

This is one of the most prominent problems I found with my speech and television viewing…

Speed – Speed is the speed of the response itself, or the latency from the time in which it could have occurred to the time in which it occurs. A response given quickly when prompted forms the basis for inferring a high strength.[28]

Verbal Behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

…Old films and lots of commercials were faster than others and I had a serious problem with this as a friend can attest to during times when we would engage in conversation over lunch or dinner.  My speech was rapid and he could hardly get a chance to say anything as I would just keep on going like my thoughts were one long string of dialogue that never stopped and I wasn’t on medication, but I had taken taurine years before.