Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Dream connection – Duffle bag girl...

I have no idea where this dream came from or how I got it, this is what I have been talking about, psychic connections to people we may not even know.

Boy last nite was a rough one, restless sleep, I was on the run or in a hurry at each place. The second stop was an open road next to a main highway. I was walking behind a woman who appeared to be about 45, gray hair, about 5'8" tall, roughly 165-175lbs. She seemed like she had been a business woman at one time. She had a dark colored sweater tied around her neck. We were approaching a gas station on our right. This pretty new truck, a lavender color, looked like a Dodge or a Ford [I hardly know the difference any more], pulling out of the station. It was driven by an elderly man and his wife was on the passenger side. It seemed the old woman had tapped on the window of the truck as if to signal to the woman walking that they were offering her a lift. As the pedestrian approached the truck, a woman with a duffle bag ran up to the truck as if to try to catch a ride also. The old woman gave us a mean look, then they sped off. Then the woman with the duffel bag ran back into the woods not to be seen again. Then it seemed we were in another car going to our destination and I looked over at the woman with the sweater and inquired about the dufflebag girl. I looked back intensely for her but could not see her anywhere. The sweater lady said she was like that sometime. There were about five of us all together.