Monday, November 19, 2012

More posts from July - this relates it to Millbank Prison…

I did go to the Hollowell Drug Store in Greenville a few times…I had been in court in Greenville in 1974…

Hollowells ~ Holloway Prison ~ One side of Millbank Prison was located on Hallowell Street (Holloway Prison) – HH Holmes castle ~ Hollowell or Millbank…

My grandfather had a drinking problem, two of my Uncles, my father, two of my cousins, me and many of the people I grew up with in Hyde County.  My sister and brother have increasing problems.

My brother pouring concrete may be something related to the construction of Millbank.  I got my history off with Isabeau.  Some of these construction people were being paid off with alcohol.

There was a Toppings Gas Station in Hyde located at what was called New Holland where I also photographed what was called the Outfall Canal and Maules Point, but is actually in France…

Outfall ~ falling out…

I saw a man and a woman, while in prison, the man was forcing the woman to have sex.  Then while in prison the first time I saw a guard taking a woman from her cell and leaving the building at like 2:00 or 3:00 AM.   I thought the man raping the woman was Mr. Franklin, a psychologist, but now I think I am mixed up with this history.

This is what stopped me from trusting them.

clip_image002

I saw a scene similar to this I was trying to sketch out when I had the breakdown and started throwing dishes…

clip_image004