Sunday, December 2, 2012

Last night or should I say early this morning…

I was in a very deep sleep.  Then suddenly I was jolted awake and I went into a tirade about being hypnotized.  I couldn’t figure out what was happening to me.  It seemed like their was a black snake or something near me.   It took me awhile to get focused on what was happening.

Then I was thinking about this elevating or jacking up and I remembered Julia Cox’s store on the corner.  She and Joseph must have lifted a lot of people coming from Goshen way and they likely got lifted a bit too, then Huron lifted and got lifted a lot by people coming from White Plains and there was a store on the other side of Julia’s, they must have lifted people coming from Lake Landing.  Then I realized my Aunt and Uncle must have lifted their neighbor across the road from them in Middleton and they all were pummeled in the fall by the noise from the drying bins used to dry peas and corn.  I don’t know if the neighbor was watching TV.  My Aunt and Uncle viewed it occasionally in the evening.  I suddenly found myself in that house across the road in the woods.  That must be what lead me to Johnny Watson’s and I have been acting out that history and television and so was my cousin.   My Aunt Mamie lived next to a pond and that’s likely because her mother read her Bible, the 23rd Psalm, “he leadeth me beside still waters”, which I have also re-enacted as I live across from a pond.

aunt mamie's house Image38

Next I recalled my photograph of the Middleton Bridge and it was then I realized I must have been experiencing Michael’s accident in my sleep. 

Middleton Post Office

It was the long stretch of road I was seeing, and someone must have run out of one of the houses and run down the road, I did run out of the house the night my father tried to cut my mother’s throat and ran down the road to my aunt’s.  I recalled my Uncle’s death near that bridge previously.  This means that my Uncle must have been chased by someone in a car and this is why my car was rammed in Wilmington, NC.  His bike was tipped my a car pulling out from beside the green shingled building on the left in the image.  Then I found the film related to the whole matter.  Actually there were three of them.  Following this I realized my Aunt and Uncle were lifting or getting lifted by people coming from Gull Rock and Slocum because their store was located at the end of Gull Rock road and perpendicular to the road to Slocum.   Several years ago I discovered the book History of the Lackawanna Valley and there is a place called Slocum there.  The book was written 20 years after the Civil War and contains an image of Slocum Hollow in Scranton, done in 1840.  There is also a Scranton in Hyde County, NC.  This told me we were acting out a whole lot of Civil War history and that the writers who were in and out of Hyde County were not helping the matter.  This was likely due to the movie theater that was in Pennsylvania and then in Hyde County in the 40’s, for a short time and then television.  

Then I thought it possible my cousin Robert Jr. was mixed up in some of the grain bin noise and why he was speeding across the beach road.  He was drinking to try and stay calm but it only blocked his capacity to see what was going on and his thought processes were so fast he could not act quickly enough to prevent his accident.  I think someone was launching a boat into the canal, likely my Uncle Robert, Uncle Will or my father.  This could have happened in the canal that ran into Gull Rock as there were once several fishing boats docked there as it was closer to the sound and ocean.  This launching would have been enmeshed with my Aunt and Uncle in the store.

I soon surmised our family was also getting lifted on the Lake Landing road by the Pugh Store in Nebraska and on the road to White Plains.

earl pugh's store 

During all of this recollection I felt my right leg come to life, as if I had once been separated from it.  I was.  Then suddenly I heard “sleep”.  I recognized it as the hypnotic suggestion from the films I had discovered which contained them.  I then saw someone typing.   Next I saw someone go to the refrigerator, opening it, grabbing something and drinking from something.   I recalled we once had a glass water bottle with a red screw top while living in Portsmouth and in Chesapeake then it was thrown out.  I looked at them frequently at Kitchen Works but they weren’t ribbed or didn’t have a screw top like ours.  They did have some red and green plastic lids for small glass containers which I purchased for sugar and I chose a green top over the red one.   My father drank water from it in the summer likely as there was no AC in our apartment.  

image See Etsy

This tells me he was mixed up with someone who had seen The Woman in Green or that he had viewed the film The Woman in Green.  Given the drama going on in Hyde County prior to his enlistment in the Coast Guard during WWII, it was likely someone from Pennsylvania.  His enlistment only enmeshed him further with different personalities. 

This is the container that had the green lid. I finally got angry enough to throw out.  Before doing that I purchased a plastic drinking glass with a green top, likely a re-enactment of the original purchase at Kitchen Works.

image image