Sunday, February 10, 2013

Get Smart – shoe damage…updated

Kay's History II: Get Smart, don’t phone here anymore…

I did use the letter opener to try and get into someone’s door as they locked themselves out but I just recollected using it to open a letter in the last few months and it was bent more than usual and I bent it back into place so I could open a letter.  I had not used it in quite sometime but had been using it frequently.  This makes me think there was a psychological block preventing me from using it as I usually do.  I did notice this after receiving a letter I opened running my finger into the end of the envelope as I normally do.   I clearly recall wondering why I had stopped using the letter opener, that’s when I discovered it was bent.

After the shoes were damaged I went to my sister’s for a visit.  We decided to have some ice cream and my niece did that with the spoon.  It didn’t strike me as unusual at the time but after looking at the pictures again I wondered if she acted out what I might have done in my sleep and was why I could not recall what happened to them.   I was being boosted by my neighbors and her friends frequently and I suspect this is what happened, they were enmeshed with me when this happened and I had just been looking at some images of Get Smart films online a week or so before this happened. 

image    P2090011  image

P5250006P5250007P5250008