Monday, March 4, 2013

Re: destroying the ivy, London Inn… updated

Kay's History II: Destroying the ivy ~ intelligence league…

…maybe they knew I had been drawing pictures that were uncovering the subliminal images in movie frames.  They likely knew I was doing it and had persuaded me to describe what I had drawn, alerting them to the potential for exposure.   They then discovered I was studying Art after I was lifted by the Iranians I have also discovered have their own community in California.  This was likely a concern and so they intended disrupting my capacity to find out what was going on.  After the paralysis at the London Inn, I started drinking grain alcohol.  I managed to finish that year but was growing depressed.  I’m not sure why I didn’t attempt to finish the second year at Pitt Community College.  Now I realize getting lifted was part of the problem and I think the image of the man leaving his room with what appears to be a box of something, may have boosted me too, along with the man who gave me the Wodka.  There is a man here at Camelot who looks like him.

I just noticed the waves at the bottom of the Perchance to Dream Image ~ Tinkling Symbol…

 shooting gallery TLZ perchance to dream lipsyeye

image

 london Inn 1976