Saturday, June 15, 2013

My grandmother’s name was Addie I thought to be the short for Adelaide…

Shortly after marrying his wife, Adelaide,

Henry Clay Frick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

…this enmeshment would explain my Uncle’s alcoholism, it must have been Berkman who I misheard as Birken.  I did have an Aunt Mae also.  She was tied to a chair and beaten with a stick by her daughter and grand-daughter.  I had read that Bonnie Prince Charlie had committed similar acts but now I think it could have been May Gibbs in Australia.  She may have been attacked by some of the aborigines.  Bonnie Prince Charlie did exist long before May Gibbs.  The wiki claims May was married to James Kelly but I suggest her husband was merely mixed up with the man who had been in Millbank Prison.  Was he really here or was his psyche divided and brought here?