Monday, December 2, 2013

I believe this is what caused the problem…updated

Helmholtz resonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

…I don’t believe he was dead. 

What I learned about vibrations in prison from an article I read and even wrote about after I moved here [figure that out], clearly described the effects of vibrations on the human brain.  He placed glass beads onto a tamborine like object and placed it so music would bounce off the membrane rather than striking it.  He discovered certain kinds of music would create specific patterns among the glass beads and they would be different with each genre played.

This clearly alerted me to the problem with music.  Unfortunately, I was heavily medicated before I left prison.  Mellaril is an older psychotropic and works by inhibiting activity in the hypothalamus, affecting short term memory.  I was told the 25 watt speakers in my car would likely not be a problem but no one mentioned the affects of the noise from the engine.  4 cylinder engines turn at a higher rate that 6 and 8 cylinders.

I was imprisoned again and again medicated, Depakote, then Dilantin.  I had already taken taurine for one month, likely part of some scientific experiment by those connected to Skinner’s girlfriend, to determine its effects in the brain.   The only thing I noticed is that I lost weight.  It did nothing to protect the short term memory and as a result, I was entrained to the noise from the adjacent cement factory.  Mental Health moved me into a complex where this noise was constant.  After several years I had to take Depakote again to quiet my brain.  I had to stop taking the drug and began to write.   In 2008 the noise became so distressing, the drugs inhibited my impulse control [I purchased an article through my Encarta Encyclopedia] and I started to play music again.  It was so bad I had to be medicated with Temazepam.  I still haven’t recovered from it.  In 2003 I was prescribed Risperidal.  It acted much like LSD, only voices were more clear to me than perceptions.  I didn’t know about entanglements.  I read Dean Radin’s book in 2009. In August 2009 I was prescribed Abilify.  After the third dose my heart started to race so I had to stop the drug.  I was then convinced it was entanglements causing my problems and it was likely someone who had been on a plane with whom I was connected.  I had not been on a plane since 1975. 

The mall has contributed because of its loud fast paced music and their attempts to control the consumer.  I have noticed they play music which has a faster tempo and is louder closer to closing time.  This shows a lack of human understanding to me and is done in ignorance.  Those who are victims of it will likely develop the same problems I did because of the lyrics.  I did a brain association and discovered hundreds of lyrics, some which I listened to on the radio frequently, “listen to the music”, “turn your radio on”, and “I love music, any kind of music”.  This was part of the problem and only a catharsis would stop this problem but what the people in the industry failed to comprehend was their playing the and singing was keeping the noise in the airways and the process they claim is cleaning it up was only serving the writers in the area.  I was eventually able to gain consciousness of the collusion going within the establishment, specifically these three industries, writing, filmmaking, and music. 

I had been in treatment in 1972-1973, 1980, two times in 1984, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1994, 1995, two hospitals in 1998 and 1999.  Not one professional mentioned novels, television or music to me as part of my problem.

I am grateful to the individual who penned the article I read while in prison, although it would have been so much simpler for those who were in authority to talk to me and tell me what was happening to me rather than thinking they had to show me because of the preconceived thinking they had about me, based on what they had programmed into their own brains.  It all felt like punishment, a criminal assault, I did not deserve.   I know there are those who blamed Katherine Gibbs for their addictions.  They are no different than her in that she was hooked by Hollywood tactics and left despising those people.  They manipulated her out of her $1,000,000 which never got used for seeing eye dogs and of which my father never received the use of.

I hope your revenge has appeased you.  Now it’s my turn.