Saturday, May 17, 2014

Not sure this is the same one ~ Pantone Pens ~ Anatone…update 2

…someone must have been thinking it was these pens since I was studying art…

My first impression was this was just a tree stump someone had put here, then I discovered Lyell Fork by Adams and then Durer’s Pond.  I immediately recognized Lyell Fork and Durer’s Pond to be similar but I was afraid to think this as this kind of thinking has been considered schizophrenic and I had already been labeled mentally ill and was not taking it well at all.  This was just the beginning of the many things I did find.

After finding these things it was some time before I related the tree stump and the dead treet sketch to the Indian head with the dead tree Helen Tucker Spear painted while we were in the hospital.  She is from Elizabeth City and my family drove through a little town called Hertford, near Elizabeth City, on our way to Hyde County, N.C

image