Sunday, July 20, 2014

Apartment film – 1960, Lemmon and McClaine…Update 6 – I have read it out…

“atta girl” is in this film when Kurkiby tries to get Bud to let him use his apartment at Christmas and gets the girl to reach into his pants pocket for money for the taxi and is also in Losing Chase, when Elizabeth reaches in Chase’s chest pocket for her cigarette case…

…I couldn’t recall this film because I was unconsciously caught up in acting out the things going on, why Grof states on page 240 of Beyond the Brain, acting out does nothing for the evolution of the mind, people who don’t want to suffer project their discomfort onto others, sometimes without conscious effort.  This means to benefit from viewing anything worthwhile on film, one has to process what one has viewed as opposed to projecting it onto others. 

“this is from the chief” – Get Smart…

While in my current residence I was eating my meals in front of the TV like Bud…

They are reading our insurance profiles, evidence of it here in this film…

This is part of  the film The Woman in Green as part of the hypnotic suggestion – it likely triggered the suggestion…

“Dobisch, with his pants-legs rolled up,”  - my father walked around sometime with his pants legs rolled up.

In 1970 Kay went to Raleigh for a Who’s Who Among High School Students Conference…

image image

SECONAL - ONE AT BEDTIME AS NEEDED FOR SLEEP.  - My mother took an overdose of aspirin- I took Seconal in 1974 along with several other people…

Toot? It's more like a lost weekend. – referencing Lost Weekend film…I became an alcoholic…I had paranoid delusions about rats and mice while living in the trailer in Greenville in 1976 and on Hazelwood Drive in 1982…

Anyway, I parked the car and loaded
the gun
-- well, you read in the
papers all the time
that people
shoot themselves, but believe me,
it's not that easy -- I mean, how
do you do it? -- here, or here, or
here --
(with cocked finger,
he points to his
temple, mouth and chest)                       I have been doing this lately….
-- you know where I finally shot
myself?
FRAN
Where?
BUD
(indicating kneecap)
Here.
FRAN
In the knee?
BUD
Uh-huh. While I was sitting there,
trying to make my mind up, a cop
stuck his head in the car, because
I was illegally parked -- so I
started to hide the gun under the
seat and it went off -- pow!