Friday, July 4, 2014

Now I see what they did, they gave me the Risperidal in tabs so I would not take them…

…and that prevents me from shutting my processing down which enables them to continue this harassment.  I had requested my Doctor prescribe me the liquid form of Risperidal.  They knew I would not take the drug because it contains colloidal silicon dioxide.  I have a theory that the silicon dioxide would explode neurons in the brain.

Perhaps they are supporting this industry.  Right, don't bite the hand that cleans you. 

Who is responsible for crapping you up?

I think that silicon dioxide and titanium dioxide can damage at the brain and I feel this is what was wrong with my sister who suffered a brain aneurysm in 19 am in 2006

Do you think she was drinking alcohol them?

She was drinking alcohol on the weekends.

She was using a food lion brand nondairy coffee Creamer which contains silicon dioxide.  She and her husband were using it, but he used it more than she did.

Do you think he has brain damage?

I think he has suffered some degree of brain damage.

I used to use coffee mate nondairy Creamer also.  I discovered it contains silicon dioxide.  I wasn't drinking a lot of water then.  While living here in chapel hill, I recollected  my red transistor radio I received as a Christmas present when I was about seven years old.  I opened the back of the radio and there was a packet of silicon dioxide in the back of the radio.  I looked up silicon dioxide because I was curious about why it was in the radio, and discovered that it was used to absorb moisture from the circuitry in the radio.  I then realized that the silicon dioxide would hold onto water which could cause cellular bloating.  If a person drinks a lot of water silicon dioxide in the neuron could cause cellular swelling and explode the neuron.  I also discovered in Dr. Balch's book scientists discovered silicon dioxide in the brains of Alzheimer's patients.  This told me that lapses of memory  associated with brain damage were from the use of silicon dioxide and not from choline or the lack thereof or any of the other things that they've been touting as causing the disease.  They have basically been deceiving the general public about what causes Alzheimer's disease. 

My sister still has this product in her house.