Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Robot shooting electrical charge in Lost in Space…

Glenn Nagel

…I went to Chicago in 1983 with a friend to visit her elderly grandmother.  We went to Marshall Field’s Department Store, The Museum of Science and Industry, I rode the L train.  Apparently I encountered Nagel during this visit.  Here I am connecting possible content of my mind and entanglements to images I have been finding recently online and where I have lived and with what I have seen on television.

image 

In this image it is clear most of the elements of the Hudson Asylum are in Nagel’s image as a mirroring the many parts of the asylum.  The film Mimic comes to mind.

image image

Here elements of this Nagel image reflect this scene of the Holyrood Asylum in the UK.

 image HR Asylum UK 4

image  image