Monday, September 15, 2014

The person living in the apartment might have gone to this gas station where she suffered a stroke…

The film Twenty-Two, Twilight Zone - I was shopping at Walmart in 1996 in Washington, NC and stopped at this station when I lost the feeling on my left side and began to suffer a migraine symptom.  I got some orange juice and drank it down, the symptoms eased and in a few minutes I was ok.  Upon arriving home I got a ticket and them arrested.  That’s when the Florida woman and the Florida Police Officer news broadcast came up about how she was chased from Florida into Georgia where she was finally stopped and jerked out of her car, that’s what the officers did to me, I could hardly get my seat belt off before they came at me with a pistol and trying to open my door. 

22 Church Vie Ashton Under Lyne, Hyde England

shell station