Saturday, December 6, 2014

This scene was set inside Grand Central – The Belmont…

…in 1992, I was standing in front of my drawing table in front of a stair case and spilled ink (Ink Heart film) and I then found the Pinewood image that clued me in on what was happening.  It had been 18 years since I had been to New York at that time.  I found a print of the Grand Canal in Venice at the Mall but continued looking a found a print of Grand Central Station and I was not aware at that time I may have been there at some point in the past and the images were in my mind.

I discovered the 1955 film Late Date in which a murder was committed and the body rolled up in a rug and the killer poured ink onto a carpet in order to conceal his crime.  He took the carpet with the body out or town to dump it.

image

Grand Central 2