Friday, January 9, 2015

I saw this in a dream vision, I felt like a little girl and was terribly frightened…updating

…it seemed I was in a dark blue vehicle and it felt light weight, like it was going to float off the road.  I don’t remember anything after that.  In 1974 I fell face first in Lake Mattamuskeet after drinking wine and beer with friends.  I walked down to the water’s edge and fell in…Rupert who was with us on the lake, died in 1977 after falling asleep at the wheel and running off the road, into a canal in front of his home in Hyde, NC…he never owned either of the vehicles below…

The first image is a Ford Galaxy 500 and the second a Lincoln continental.  I recognize the second and third dashes clearly but the body type of the car was more like the one at the bottom…

In the fall of 1978 I signed up for Criminal Justice curriculum at Pitt Community College…I did own a Plymouth Fury III in July of 1978,  like the one below.

Mr. Bennett managed the ECU bank in Swan Quarter, NC, where I drove my Volkswagon into a corn field in 1970.

Lincoln dash Lincoln cont dash 1

…Ford Galaxy 500…

1966 Plymouth Fury III…