Sunday, March 15, 2015

Incoming…update 5

“You aren’t sequestering me off are you Kay?”

No I don’t know how to do that.

Yes, I do think the Bible can cause one to recreate some of the stories in it, simply because this is what our brains do.  We create our lives and we have created our present society from the things we have been thinking and doing and reading.

Yes Mr. Murphy’s book simply did help me understand this problem in fact I recreated anecdotal information in his book, first by learning how a bleeding nose could ne created then by restricting my protein intact so that I developed first a petichia on my shin and then blood coming from my nose.

I think the television and is probably more powerful out there than any text book we have on the market.

Internet is taking the lead in media mesmerizing but it can aid in waking people up and educating them and helping them with their mental health.  I like Albert Camus’ saying, 'We have to live and let live in order to create what we are.'