Thursday, April 16, 2015

On reading on the site, Transparency Now, 4th Edition…

“Post-apocalyptic fiction conveys this message, in part, by showing us the dark side of technology, (which is really our own dark side) -- as a weapon and a tool of manipulation, and as something that can run amok because of unintended consequences. It shows us what happens when technology is paired with corrupt societies and our own failings as people, by depicting a future that has been destroyed by overpopulation, war, crime or ecological disaster; or by showing us a future humanity that is infantilized by automation, lost in decadence, or controlled and persecuted by human and technological villains. “

Post-Apocalyptic Fiction in Movies and Television: 1

Post-Apocalyptic Fiction in Movies and Television: 4

Much of it isn’t fiction Mr. Sanes.  It is real and one should pay attention to what is being conveyed.  I don’t believe we truly have a dark side.  We have created a dark side from this belief.  If you put in light you get consciousness, if you put in dark negative thinking, you will create a dark side.  This requires one to think about what one is saying, to weed the garden of negative thoughts and sew and fertilize the seeds of a positive life.  I think it was once believed that one was not able to be in touch with one’s negative thoughts.  This of course is no longer true.  So, Mr. Sanes, do you think they ever realistically address the downfall of man because of too much TV or because of the dialogue and the neuro-linguistic associations it can create in the minds and brains of viewers, which they then re-create in their lives?   I have had it proven to my own satisfaction that we do re-enact drama from the television and we can erroneously mix these associations with our own personal problems and end up hypnotized or taking the life of another.  See my post here NLP.  So, Mr. Sanes, I hardly think Stepford Wives is fictional. 

This is an enslavement of the human mind.  This is how slavery began, with the enslavement of the human mind through words put into the brains and minds of those with no knowledge of what was being done to them, addressed in the 13th amendment of our US Constitution.  Being born into an affluent society does not automatically insure one is immune to these kinds of mental enslavements, in fact it practically assures me, at least in our society with all its technology, that brains and minds will be enslaved somewhere and the ones who aren’t enslaved are the ones doing the enslaving, likely because they were enslaved or they want the advantage over me.  I witnessed a clear case of it on Oprah when our own President, Barack Obama, was being pressed to assure future medical students jobs.  It was clear to me then, there are those who feel they own the Presidency and that they have no real understanding of a Democracy, the Constitution or the Ninth Amendment.  Still Capitalism speaks louder than our freedoms.  All anyone has to do is tell me they own me and then they have me for as long as I remain unconscious of what they are doing to my brain and mind.  If I understand my Country’s Constitution and its Bill of Rights, then they will fail as long as I remain conscious of these rights.  I completely understand some degree of mental enslavement is necessary for one to pursue one’s career through one’s academic education, but this is usually by choice as opposed to manipulation of one’s mind and brain.  

In the case of the Catholic Church, it wasn’t the clergy who owned or controlled the parishioners as we have been made to think, it was the clergy and nuns who were owned.  Wealthy contributors to the church often got away with murder and the clergy suffered for the contribution.   Hollywood saw a way to capitalize but they are now poisoning innocents with the messages they hoped to convey.   This perpetuates the racket created back in the 30’s in which writers, marketing and corporations would all profit in a big way, from the enslavement of our brains and minds.  Clearly indicative of this intent is the 75 plus images of items I have collected with some amount of the color green in them. 

Let’s look at the film The Exorcist for a moment.  In this bold and grotesquely violent version of a possession and exorcism, we are basically terrorized by this extremist content.  It is graphically demonstrated to us that Catholics are being screwed by the cross meaning the church or Vatican.  Granted this maybe somewhat true, but the film dramatizes it in vicious and sadistic scenes, so as to traumatize viewers regarding their belief systems, in effect, causing severe psychological breakdown.  There were thousands of reports of people running to see their priests and psychiatrists after having seen this film.  I personally suffered a severe psychosis after having viewed this film while in college and was warned by a Catholic to avoid seeing it.  At one point I had to leave the theater because I grew nauseated during this scene.  I wouldn’t sleep alone and quit college to join the Army because I thought I would be safer in a large group of people, as in I had visualized places where I would be able to bunk with lots of people for safety.  This somehow would prevent possession but the truth was revealed as being quite the opposite.  I couldn’t even stand hearing Tubular Bells on the radio and when I did I would end up hanging out in bars for hours.  That exposure cost me a great deal too.  So Mr. Sanes, to quote you…

“But the victim is in a desperate fight for life. His world congeals around what the torturer will do next. Every move is a matter of world shattering consequence, as the victim suffers and simultaneously watches the sadist enjoy his own freedom from concern”…

But you failed to address filmmakers and instead you are attacking journalists for attempting to reveal truth where deception seems to prevail and I certainly know politicians are far from being the only deceivers in our society.  This thinking led me into all kinds of other problems throughout my life, including ending up homeless and in and out of numerous shelters later in my life.  It wasn’t until Hollywood exposed the means by which they created such horrid scenes, I happened to see on television, that I was able to begin reconciling some of my paranoia.  I had no conscious knowledge of soul possession and have since learned it is possible, particularly in our extremely mobile society where entanglements happen 24-7.  I abused alcohol and drugs and I was sexually assaulted during this breakdown.  Film imagery is what you see is what you get in your brain.  You are controlled by it until what you’ve seen is reconciled.  You can tell yourself what Transparency Now is saying or what some Hollywood magazine is telling you about some film but you’d best be seeking out what it is triggering within one’s own self.  This of course does not resolve the dialogue it has created in your own brain and mind.  It is because of this effect on the unconscious parts of the brain that so many were severely affected by this film.  Our basic beliefs were attacked and I will admit it drove me back to my Bible reading and then back to abusing alcohol.  I am now aware the film did trigger repressed memories in my own personal childhood I continued to repress until 1984.  10 years of my life were mangled because of psychological carelessness. 

The truth is we don’t need films to show us ourselves, we reveal truths about ourselves to ourselves everyday by our behavior and if we took as much time sitting down and writing about it or even talking to our parents about our childhoods, it would become more clear to us.  Diarists and journalists (I am referring to personal journaling) were once very popular and an important habit in one’s own life, now it’s been taken from us by writers and Hollywood under the guises of some psychic phenomena making it necessary.  We are still alien to our own selves.   And from my own experience I have discovered many unhealthy writers are object-fixated, as in another becomes their novel or a parental figure, and I quote, “there goes my novel”.  We the objects become dehumanized, as if we have no choice about the matter and are forced into submitting to their whims because they were denied some desired gratification in their childhood.  They tell you you owe them a novel, then the writer expects to suck off my mind, like a baby sucks mother’s breasts until they shrivel up like prunes if mother doesn’t wean them.  Only until someone wakes these moochers up will it stop, and so it goes with the human brain.   You wake up for years unable to recall much of anything, you never dream anymore and you are forgetting your own past.  Somehow the few vampire films I did see failed to convey the same message, in the end one becomes like the vampire rather than being destroyed by their intentions.  A clear case of defense mechanisms at work.  There is one thing I am sure of, confession is good for the soul and so in my own small atheistic way I have chosen to heed the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous and sadly have often found myself curing the ills of others rather than my own self, simply because I listened to them.  I have to ask, is Hollywood as transparent as Mr. Sanes claims? 

How can one be whole while viewing the television, listening to music or reading a novel, when it has to be cleaned up?  That requires separating half of your mind, which could then render half of your brain dead, just to keep the junk filtered out of it.  Clearly the novelist’s brain never suffers because they are all on drugs so they can hear.  The object is doing all of their work for them, depicted in the film, Thicker than Water.

Fairbairn and the Origins of Object Relations, pg. 11; "Fairbairn's schizoid infant believes that his love is bad because it has not been validated." That is I think, that one's ability to love one’s own self despite their seeming badness, has to be nurtured, pg 255; "In the triangle, the child appeared to be doing most of the work", and pg 257; "as Fairbairn saw it, the badness of an object was not a projection of the child's sadism, it was a reflection of a mother's unavailability.” In short, the real mother, not some fantasy, now emerged as central to psychopathology".

Technology paired with corrupt societies depicts a future destroyed by the fear of overpopulation”?  I would argue the point Mr. Sanes, it is more like technology paired with a paranoid and greedy society that feeds select masses on viral programming intended to ensure aging, illness and often premature death via some accident in order to control overpopulation.  Why don’t these people commit suicide?  What gives them the right or the authority to decide who should die?  They simply are trying to create guilt, false guilt, with the television, novels and some music.  Let me direct your attention to the film Love with a Proper Stranger, of which three women I know have been victims, and there is physical evidence to prove it, none of the three having ever viewed that film.  Three women aborted their fetuses.  Final Destination I-V are some of the most dangerous films creating death and injury and I set fire to a frying pan in my own kitchen after having viewed one of them.  I’m not sure who is courting you but either they nor you have a grasp of the realities of films in the lives of even those who don’t view it but who often become its victims, or you are trying to prevent people from knowing the truth, affirming what I have mentioned here.  Certain classes of people are targeted.  Certain species are targeted, anyone but yourselves are targeted.  As I recall, the My Lai Massacre was a similar event in which Lt. Calley was prosecuted.  Apparently your ideas about the intent of films and media failed to deliver its message to some of Hollywood.  Why weren’t the producers and the writers and director of this film put on trial?  Surely more than three women have been victims of Love with a Proper Stranger.  Was Lt. Calley’s trial suppose to avert this desire?   Network is one of the more honest films of its time, but again they are targeting news reporters and journalists and they drop the ball when they lure the viewer into thinking they are the illusions.  They are the bearers of the projections of those who view this stuff and therefore what they are showing you is what you have in your mind from viewing the television. 

I was once interested in what you had to say on your site as I thought you were sincerely clarifying media’s intent for the viewing public.  Now I am discouraged about Transparency Now’s message, little of it rings true to me.  It is all propaganda.