Saturday, June 20, 2015

Asylum (1972) Movie Script | SS

No one's going to
check up when we're away.
It will be safer if
there's nothing left behind,
They may still suspect
but theyll have no proof,
Well dispose of the evidence
on the way to the airport,
Look we can't talk
about it on the phone,
well talk when you're here,
But for God's sake
don't let anyone see you,
Ill bring my car
around to the back,
Now keep the
kitchen door unlocked
so I won't have to knock,
All right but hurry,
the sooner we're
out of here the better,
Ill be right there.
Ill be waiting,
Walter?
Walter?
Walter?
Walter?
They found me lying
there the next morning,
They said I'd
strangled Walter,
I tried to tell
them about Ruth
and the hand,
but it was gone,
everything was gone,
But the hand was on my face,
I chopped,
and chopped,
and chopped at it,
Now do you believe me?
No?
Paranoid psychosis,
How did she
come to the asylum?

Asylum (1972) Movie Script | SS