Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Kay does keep records…

From: Kay F. Gibbs

Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:45 PM

To:

Subject: As per your request

Hi -----

Here are the letters I sent to the Attorney General's Office about the Bank of America charges on my account.  It wasn't long after this that Tedesco started using his tactics to get money out of me at the mall selling me protein. I have quite a bit of documentation about that too, trying to get money out of me.  That's when I heard, "I'm going to burn her ass up too", and he started trying to pour protein into me and then I took the 12 grams of Leucine after already having taken an overdose of Glutamic acid in 1990 while being mixed up with --------.   I think a local Pitt County writer was really responsible for that, they were trying to extract information Susan had put into my head, as if that were my fault.  Susan did have an abortion too which I acted out with Ken Skinner who had some problems of his own, so he told me.

I have a lot of documentation.

Love to you and the family,

Kay