Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Kay’s parking deck incident–just how important is abstinence and decency to our young people…?

…even though we are taught this, somewhere inside all of us we know it is the right thing to do, while sometimes impulses get the best of our better judgment.  I started to climb over the parking deck with my left leg over the wall first, in the film Bobby climbs over with his right…the Bobby I met at the VA might have been climbing over the wall in the Army as I did in 1974…he worked at the ESC…

Come on, Annette. I'm sorry.
- Annette, I said I'm sorry.
- I didn't want to do it.
Look at this guy.
Hey, Bobby! Hey, you punk!
Tony! Look at me!
- Look at the punk.
- Bobby, get down. It's too dangerous.
Look at me, Tony.
Hey, Tony, look at me!
Look! Hey, Tony!
I'm not kidding, Bobby.
Get down from there.
I'm all right. I'm all right.
I'm all right, Tony.
I'm all right. Watch me.
- Hey, Tony, look at me!
- That's crazy. Now you're being crazy.
Look at me, look at me, look at me.
I'm doing it.
- It's too dangerous.
- Look at me.
- I see you.
- Look at me.
Oh, Jesus.
It's a long way down there.
- Give me your hand.
- I did it!
Come back. Come back in. Come on.
- Watch.
- Don't, don't.
You're making me
very nervous now, Bobby.
Don't do that. Jesus Christ.
Get over here. Get over here, right now!
Give me your hand.
Oh, Jesus! No. No!
- Oh, come on.
- I did it.
- What did you do?
- I did it.
Watch.
Come on, Bobby. Get over here.
Right now. Come on.
Now, don't get upset.
Come on. We'll talk.
We'll go talk in the car.
It's warmer there.
You didn't talk to me before.
How come you never called me?
- I didn't wanna fuck up.
- You didn't fuck up, Bobby.
- Come on. We'll talk, all right?
- I didn't wanna fuck up this time.
Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!
No!
Any of you guys think
maybe he killed himself?
No.

Saturday Night Fever (1977) Movie Script | SS