Monday, October 26, 2015

Night of the Big Heat…

Look at the gas cylinder. It's split
open, just like the car battery.
Completely drained of
every ounce of energy.
Tinker? It's impossible. I can't
believe he'd do a thing like that.
Not under normal circumstances, but
these are not normal circumstances.
If this heat goes on increasing,
it could drive us all insane.
The body isn't equipped for such
pressure. The glands will fail.
Then, it's only a matter of time
before the brain is affected.
A logical conclusion, but we
should keep it to ourselves.

________________________________

Two men have been killed.
- Two?
- Who's been killed?
- How's the girl?
- She's all right.
Who's been killed?
Will someone tell
me what's going on?
I'm afraid Tinker's
met with an accident.
Jeff, who else is dead?
You mentioned two.
- Bob Hayward.
- Bob! How?
It was an accident.
- Accident? He was...
- Callum, calm down.
These creatures are killing God knows
how many, and that's your answer?

__________________________________

- Then, what is it?
- I wanted her. I wanted her body!
Now you know. She was a
slut and I wanted her.
But not any more.
I didn't ask her here.
She's no more than a common slut.
There's no comparison
with what I feel for you.
That's why we moved here. It was
completely physical, I promise.
She never meant a thing
to me. She never will.
Where is everybody? – became a Twilight Zone Episode – not helping the problem at all…
Where's the doctor?
He's not here. Go
back to the study.
Get him! I need him!
He can't come. Go
back and lie down.
He should be here. I'm ill.
I need him. Where the hell is he?
He can't come, you selfish
bitch! He's dead.
Dead? Dead...
Dead...

Night of the Big Heat (1967) Movie Script | SS