Friday, November 20, 2015

Phantom Lady (1944) Movie Script | SS

Movie Scripts  >   Phantom Lady (1944)

Phantom Lady (1944) Movie Script

Give me a liqueur, please.
Thank you.
Double scotch.
Water chaser.
- Yes, sir.
Sorry, after you.
Pack of cigarettes. Any brand.
Are you doing anything tonight?
I'm not trying to annoy you, I thought
maybe you could use these tickets.
They're not good to me. I've been
stood up. - No thank you.
It's a shame to waste them.
It's a hit.
I know.
I thought maybe you could call
a friend.
I'm afraid not.
I don't suppose you'd go with me,
would you?
Another one, sir?
No, never mind.
Well, how about it?
What?
Yes...
Yes, I'll go!
- Let's go. It's late now!
How much do we owe? By the way,
my name is...
No names, no addresses.
Just companions for the evening.
That's the only condition
under which I'll go.
Okay. Suits me.
$1,60. Oh, and a nickel.
Keep it.
- Thanks.
You care to smoke?
No thank you.
You live in New York?

Phantom Lady (1944) Movie Script | SS

arrested him, Ruthie.
It's horrible, but he'll explain.
I hope so! I'm sick from thinking
about it.
There's no reason to be upset! Just
wait for him to call and go on working.
Let's try not to think about it anymore.
- Okay, Carol.
Let's see... I guess this Stone letter
goes first.
You ready?
- Yes.
Irwin Stone & Co...
Cleveland, Ohio.
Dear Mr. Stone: