Thursday, December 10, 2015

Fringe 3X6116 Episode Script | SS

Walter-- I know he's dead, I know that.
But maybe we can bring him back.
Look, one of his research projects.
He posits here that a person's soul or consciousness continues to live on after death.
And all it needs is a vessel or a host to return to.
Yes, I remember.
It was one of William's more extreme flights of fancy.
All he'd need to do was to prepare someone by inserting a microscopic soul magnet inside them.
And he proposes using injections, food, or a cup of tea-- Walter-- What if he did it? What if he's done it? What if he's done it, Nina? What if he's done it? Then all we have to do is to figure out how to trigger the magnets to summon the soul back into the host, and he'll be back here with us.
He cut out parts of my brain, Nina.
I don't think I'm capable.

Fringe 3X6116 Episode Script | SS