Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Late model Ford Edge, black...

...I was walking across University Place parking lot from Southern Seasons and walked past this vehicle.  Before going to the mall I found this film and recognized some of the content.  After seeing the vehicle I wondered if the owner had been influenced in their choice of vehicle by this film...

Edge of Darkness (1943) Movie Script | SS
 
 
 
 
 
 

  


Will he live?
I don't know.
- What are you doing?
- Putting him to sleep.
- Supposing he doesn't come out of it?
- Then let him die in peace.
Hammer, listen to me.
- Are you listening?
- This is a human being, Brogge.
I'll ask questions. You answer.
The skin has burned off his face.
______________________________________

"I am free, I am free, I am free..."
________________________________
Hammer, how did you get the arms?
He's going to sleep.
I could kill you for this.  This cost Kay Gibbs 6 months in jail.
Hammer, you've got to hold on.