Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dream this morning just before 12:OOPM…

I was on the ground somewhere.  Suddenly I say this thing falling out of the sky, it looked like a plane at first then I recognized it as a Hollywood version of a spaceship.  Then suddenly I saw this fire but it wasn’t red or yellow like a real fire it was sort of a sepia color.  Hands were coming up our of the fire and people were yelling.  I tried to grab their hands but was unable to reach for them.  Then I suddenly woke up.

This seemed like the Independence Day film,  and some political figure I must have viewed on TV during an election.  There is probably another film in it, someone drowning or falling or something.  I viewed Independence day in 2004 or so.  I’m not sure about the fire yet.

If this is cleaning up, then I am in trouble.