Thursday, November 13, 2014

I think this is evidence regarding who broke into my apartment in 1978 at Glendale Court Apartments…

…from the script, A Night at the Sundown, James McSloy.  I did stay at the Sundown Hotel in Raleigh on Capital Blvd in the 1990’s.  I did not go to a night club but did frequent the Paddock Club and the Power Company in the late 70’s and early 80’s.

…likely a film as I found another 1940’s-50’s film responsible for Kay ending up at Glendale Court Apartments…

“Everything is still and silent --

-- SMASH! Glass breaks the silence.

CUT TO:

INT. SUNDOWN NIGHTCLUB - HALLWAY 1 - CONTINUOUS

Glass from the window spills inward onto the floor. A

hand reaches through the break.

THE HAND

Unlatches the window and opens it fully. The hand

belongs to DAVID LAYMON, (20), good looking with sandy

blonde hair.

David climbs through the window, into the club.

DONNA (O.S.)

David, I don’t think this is a

good idea.

David turns his attention back to the window.

DAVID

What are you talking about?

We’re in now, come on.

We hear a SIGH from outside and then DONNA BARRES,

(19), climbs through the window. Donna has chestnut

brown hair and beautiful green eyes.

Donna shivers in the cold. David drops his backpack and

crouches over it. He pulls out a torch and begins

putting new batteries into it.

DONNA

It’s so dark in here. I don’t

think I can go through with

this.

(CONTINUED)

David finishes screwing on the end of the torch. “