Friday, November 14, 2014

While I was sleeping, question and answer session…

http://kayfgibbs2.blogspot.com/2012/05/whos-assassination-was-it-really.html

Kay's Commentary - What are They Doing to Us?

This blog has no associations with any publishing or film making companies in Hollywood, California or New York. This blog and my other blogs are from Kay F. Gibbs’ own work and Kay F. Gibbs reserves all rights. Film clips are used for the purposes of educating the public, US Civil Code Title 17.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Who’s assassination was it really…updating

This is part of the history of Kay’s personal life and experiences. I swear from my own consciousness and before the reading, viewing public the following statements are true to the best of my ability. I will swear to these statements before the US Supreme Court.

…while viewing the film The Day Reagan was Shot, I surmised Alexander Haig was in no way the “loose cannon” he was made out to be by media during Reagan’s Administration. During the film it was even more clear Hinckley was influenced by Vice President Bush to assassinate President Reagan. This was portrayed as Bush’s visit to the Hinckley’s. I became quite paranoid over thinking this as I took this film seriously as well as its implications that Bush may have influenced Reagan’s assassination attempt. I talked it out and talked to a friend who was unable or unwilling to relate to my thinking. I had been studying mind control and mental suggestion because I felt I had been a victim of it around that time. I purchased the book Studies In Mental Suggestion by L.L. Vasiliev, originally written in the 1920’s. I am also now knowledgeable on the subject of post traumatic stress disorder and neurolinguistic programming which can be used as a form of mind control and have read books about the subconscious mind. In addition I read Kelman and Hamilton’s book, Crimes of Obedience which had a most powerful impact on my understanding of human behavior and my deductions about what really seemed to be going on in the film. A viewer lacking knowledge of this information would likely regard the scenes as simply a visit to a friend. It was clear to me Bush had influenced Hinckley’s actions and I decided the Jodie Foster part of the story was to throw attention away from Bush, and in doing so Hinckley would get an insanity plea and some time in a psychiatric facility.

Over the following years I began to accumulate more information pointing to the use of mind control, neurolinguistic programming and aspects of psychology used as tools to manipulate consumers and to further manipulate human behavior. Further historical research uncovered information regarding animosity between Edgar Alan Poe and his publisher in which the publisher disliked his books due to the nature of their content and their influence on his readers. He may have gone so far as to think Poe was evil, The Bird’s being the result. He also had an interest in Poe’s fiance’ who became Poe’s wife. This led me to think Freud’s ideas about female hysteria were inaccurate and that he was covering up the truth and this was later to be used by his nephew in his pursuit of wealth in America. I continued these pursuits, forgetting about the film for quite sometime. Not long ago I tried to recollect the title of this film, The Day Reagan Was Shot, unable to recall it and then was side-tracked by something else. Months later I discovered Mike Wallace had passed away. I was saddened on hearing this as I felt he was one of the most outstanding reporters of his time. I viewed a clip of his interview with Clint Hill and JFK’s assassination. About a week or so later I was sitting at my desk just as I have been for the last 6 years. Suddenly the below statement came out of nowhere, which I wrote down. Immediately I thought it was Wallace talking to me about JFK’s assassination and that he was forced to suppress this information. I pondered what to do about it for several weeks, trying to figure out where it fit in the scheme of things going on in my life. Risking some sort of legal action I am disclosing it here since I am in no way bound by any law to protect confidentiality as I am no journalist or author by profession, and I feel it is something the public should know. Of course being in a position to sue for damages to my life, it is clear they may hope that through my disclosing this I will be unable to bring any actions or they will have some advantage in the event I do bring an action. I am not one of those people who thrives on malicious gossip or outlandish stories for the sake of popularity or attention. I disdain it and abhor it floating around in my mind but I have had to contend with it.

“I know you are one of us Ms. Gibbs, what I am about to tell you...”. “I don’t care about them to tell you the truth Ms. Gibbs. “He told me to do it, he didn’t like them.” “He thought they were bad for the country”. “If you print that I will sue you”.

It is clear some writer took part of the above conversation out and I was unable to learn who made the statement and exactly to whom it was made. I have had auditory awareness of writers via enmeshments for the past 6 years. I have recognized novels and films which include my personal history for a lot longer and you can take this to mean my life as Katherine Gibbs aka Kay Francis, my life as Cher and my life now as Kay Frances Gibbs. I began to recognize Cher had pieces of her life like a lot of other Hollywood stars.

Having viewed the clip about Clint Hill again, I thought it was him or Wallace talking to Katherine Gibbs aka Kay Francis. Surely Katherine Gibbs would not have encountered HilI, but I recall a piece of information I collected several years ago, “Hill is a thorn in my side”, I had associated with an artist named Thornhill who lived around the time of James Gibbs. I concluded “Thornhill” was manufactured by someone in the media to distort reality. I then tried to figure out how Francis would have encountered Wallace. She was said to have retired to New York City where she eventually died in 1965 or 1968, I have read both dates in various publications, I have read none of her diaries. From all this blossomed a plethora of thoughts about how Katherine Gibbs, aka Kay Francis, may have really died, that breast cancer or cancer may have merely been what was reported to the public.

Recently a photograph of Oswald’s wife I discovered on the internet which I compared to my own photograph taken while I was in the US Army in 1975 cinched it for me, it was Oswald talking to his wife and it affirmed my suspicions that Marilyn Monroe had been murdered because of what she knew as a result of her enmeshment with Katherine Gibbs aka Kay Francis’ history and that her psychiatrist had taken advantage of her, possibly having verbally abused her on numerous occasions. I went so far as to fax the information I had in my possession I suspected belonged to the Kennedy incidents to Senator Kennedy’s office to get it out of my hands. It was after this I learned it might have been Katherine Gibbs instead.

Oswald's wife me army me freshman college

Various films I watched also had me thinking attempts on her life had been made before she left Hollywood and was finally murdered in New York and her body disposed of in a heinous manner and her cremation was a cover-up as well. Of course most of this was influenced by films I viewed on television. The more I learned the more I became convinced, convinced she was murdered because of Hollywood’s capacity to manufacture events as they see fit and sell them to the public. I have even come to think The Man Who Knew Too Much was the manufacturing of someone’s future demise, as a predestination for some selected individual but to the viewer would be merely entertainment. I discovered the book Virtual Labyrinth and sentiments expressed therein regarding consciousness as a matter to avoid. I wholly disagree with these sentiments. I also related the above statement to a dream I had in 1989 about an assault with a golf club after a near assault by a golf club myself in 1987. I determined this event a re-enactment given the sources of the schema projected onto me and into me via employees of the State of North Carolina, I had acquired over a period of years, bringing about that event and later provoking me into damaging property in the home where I rented a room in 1989 and invoking the dreams subsequent to the 1987 event. After a suicide attempt in 1990 and imprisonment in December 1990 to September 1991, I discovered Skakel had beaten Martha Moxley to death and this story smacked of the same story regarding Marilyn Monroe. I then set myself a course to see if there was a connection. In 2005 or so I discovered someone following me downtown on Franklin Street in Chapel Hill, NC. He wore a black pea coat and toboggan. I did not see him again for awhile. Several months later I encountered him again when he came into Weaver Street Market and sat down next to me. A few years later I discovered he reminded me of a Jewish man I encountered in New York at Maxwell’s Plum where I had dinner with Alex before going to see David Bowie at Madison Square Gardens, but of this I am uncertain.

Then Chappaquidick got into the blend of problems and my dreams grew more distorted as I grew more distressed about the knowledge I seemed to have in my possession and often used the television and music to stop the incessant thoughts from penetrating my consciousness. One day I realized I was the lamb tied to the stake. Even Princess Diana’s demise entered the picture but was swiftly discounted. Further information led me to think Hitler and the Nazi’s were somehow controlled or at the least influenced by an early version of the television I discovered Hitler did have in his possession during the holocaust. I have heard dialogue at night in an attempt to coerce me to divulge information and to relinquish my story. Most recently I have been threatened numerous times and have discovered attempts at preventing me from wanting to be in public by marring my reputation so the writer/writers would assume a more palatable public persona in my stead. And, likely after my demise, these psychic and physical attacks on my brain I have been induced to inflict on myself and via music at the mall and supermarket are meant to hasten. I feel what is happening to me is what happened to Kay Francis. I had also related all this mass of trouble to the Jack The Ripper killings in White Chapel in 1888 and to my father trying to cut my mother’s throat in 1967 when I was 12 years old.

This afternoon, I woke up hearing again, “people are dying here”, I have heard for the past month or more. I got out of bed thinking, “they are manufacturing death in some of these films”. Today I again tried to recollect the film, The Day Reagan was Shot and did take the time to seek out the title. I was dismayed to experience this inability to forget what I had surmised about this film but apparently the impact my deductions had and the ensuing fear were significant enough that I repressed them and has led me to think surely my mother had repressed knowledge of The Woman In Green, I clearly acted out but was interrupted throughout my life because of my own television viewing which was a re-enactment as well. During all this time I had also recognized the colors of the flag represented something other than just freedom and there was not a speck of black representing black people in our US flag. Various other deaths including Michael Jackson’s crossed my mind and it was growing clear President Barack Obama’s election by Democrats was a ploy to get black voters to vote Democratic.

I still cannot say the above statement has nothing at all to do with Hinckley or that his story actually took place at a previous time in history. It is clear I have been used because of my television viewing to obscure the truth about various events and the film The Woman in Green was used to hook viewers for this purpose as well, feeding us what they want us to know and believe rather than what is true. Ahmadinejad’s public statement the holocaust never happened is one such televised event to raise questions about the truth of that event and now, likely to deter viewers from paying much attention to what is dramatized in films. Is it really a paradox, the Uroboro? I have discovered numerous fallacies in what has been portrayed in some films and what is really true. However I do currently have a clearer picture of what has happened as a result of some in the industry who do care about the truth and on most occasions the truth can be innocently marred by the industry that hopes to portray it.

“Have you been playing your Baggage Buster?”

Yes I had been playing my Baggage Buster Cd prior to uncovering this statement someone likely dissociated, have not used it recently.

“where are you Ms. Gibbs”.

I have had visions of being on the firing range at Fort McClellan located in Anniston, Alabama.

“are you a marksman”?

No I am not even close, I never really cared for guns especially after my father’s suicide, I might add, I have been accused of killing him.

“I’m going to drag that bitch’s ass into this office”.

“Who is here now”?

Sounds like Mirren. She thinks Kennedy murdered Kopechne like thousands of other Americans. I have been hearing those thoughts about that a lot.

“You hear others thoughts as well as your own”, “Please speak to it”.

Yes I do hear other people’s thoughts, as is obvious by the previous sentence.

“Who is asking these questions, Ms. Gibbs?”

Helen Mirren.

“How often do I sleep”?

My sleep cycles are all screwed up. I am up late at night, later than I am used to and then I don’t get up until early afternoon and this has been going on for nearly a year or more. I don’t stay asleep very long at the time. I have had sleep problems all my life, profound sleep deprivation during my enlistment. I have been for weeks at the time.

I have heard that someone has had to be hypnotized in order to go to sleep, I figured it might be Cher since I saw her interview in Europe with that dude who I think hypnotized her right there on the stage before her performance. I didn’t know about her stage fright at the time. He used a seductive voice and I am guessing some subliminal psychic dialogue to relax her as she has stage fright. I have stage fright too or I did as a child, I wet myself while trying to practice playing Mary in a Christmas play when I was about 8 years old. It continued through college and into the 80’s when I had to give an AA talk about how I got to AA.

“Do I have a seductive voice”?

Mirren does not have a seductive voice to me, no offense.

“What have you witnessed in your community in the last 5 years or so”?

Well I thought about this recently and over the past 5 years or so I have witnessed a big white truck with Shredder on the sides in blue parked at the Mall parking lot. At first I thought it was just a quick way of shredding documents as people were likely switching over the digital files. I was surprised by it as I figured people had there own shredders. I opted to get my own personal shredder since I discovered the Prison shredded some of their inmate documents after I made a request for them in their entirety. I was quite suspicious of the whole thing and felt as if they were trying to get me to get rid of all my documents I had in my possession, monkey see monkey do kind of thing, which I refused to so. I have not seen the truck here in a couple of years and the truck is usually there all day.

“Are you writing a novel”?

I am no writer of novels or films. I do believe I have authored many novels and books without my knowledge or permission. I have seen Girl Interrupted several times. I did try to keep a diary as a child and I did journal my dreams for many years starting in 1987 after reading a book on lucid dreaming and listening to some self hypnosis tapes. I filed a legal action against the State of North Carolina in 1993 after I got out of prison, in my own behalf as Prisoner Legal Services refused to help me but stated clearly I had a case against the State. I was not well enough mentally or smart enough in jurisprudence to follow through with the action. I did seek out the assistance of several attorneys but again I was still under the influence of all the medications they forced onto me, just as I was when I went to court for a violation of probation hearing June of 1991, I later figured out was some of Susan Becker’s history in which I became enmeshed in 1989 while at Pitt Memorial Hospital. She was an employee of the State of North Carolina at the Employment Security Commission where Chuck Wade was also employed. I was still unable to clearly state my case or converse with the attorneys regarding what happened to me.

“have you been watching television”?

I viewed no television while I was in prison or jail and rarely after I got out. That would be from my hospitalization in 1989 through 1998. I did view a little in 1995 while living with my mother and some in 1997 before going to jail. I started trying to write after I got out of jail in 1998, went to the psychiatric hospital, lost my writer. After getting out of the Durham VA I did start viewing the television again late at night while staying with a friend who I discovered was writing things out of my mind as we had become enmeshed. He deliberately left his notebook on the kitchen table one day where I discovered this. After moving into my own place I started viewing the TV again. It seemed I had gone down hill in my thinking since 1998 when I started writing although I did view Wag the Dog at that time. I was still so paranoid about living alone I couldn’t stay in once place long enough to watch anything. This is the way it has been since 1973 when I left home to go to college.

I have stopped viewing the television again and have not seen anything much in the past several months except The Incredible Human Machine. My television viewing has been confined to educational subjects mostly. Prior to this I did see some One Step Beyond 25 minute films and discovered the Titanic wreck was preceded by a novel written about the sinking of another ship. It was inferred the novel may have influenced the Titanic’s demise. I was not aware of these films as they were never shown over the air in my part of the country. We had a sort of mind blindness about the television. Ever since I was a young child I thought my parents were crazy.

“Have you ever been a novel writer”.

Like I said I have had a writer but it keeps getting ripped off. I have been deduced to being mostly an acting out person.

“Have you had sexual relations with a man”?

I don’t see the relevance to my statements above.

“Have you ever been enmeshed with Stacy Chapman or Claudia Sanders”.

Yes I have many times.

“You had an occasion to witness a scene at the Print Shop, would you describe it”?

Yes, I was at the mall and passed by the Print Shop and Ms. Chapman was working on something. I looked at her and she looked exactly like this couple I had encountered walking into Camelot one afternoon as I was walking out. The man was wearing a camel colored driving cap. He looked rather pale like a dead person but obviously was wasn’t dead as he was walking and his wife was holding his arm. At first I thought he looked like Joseph Murphy but his nose wasn’t as long as Murphy’s. I couldn’t figure out who it was then I thought it was my dead father. I just didn’t know who it was, they had given me a lift before I passed them and the gentleman spoke to me as I passed. He kind of reminded me of these people who came to visit Mr. Offen who lives downstairs.

“Tell me about Claudia”.

“Stay out of it Ms. Gibbs, I mean it too”.

I deliberately went into the Print Shop to get something and talked with Claudia one day. I had spoken to her about a week before that and she had appeared to be rather slender. I picked up on some thoughts during that conversation I had construed as coming from her. I did not speak to her about this. On this particular day she appeared quite heavy. I was rather shocked and did not mention this to her. Several days later I went back to the Print Shop and she was back to normal. She passed it off as something frivolous, I began to really suspect something else. I went back once more and she again seemed to have put on some weight pretty quickly. Then I finally realized it was from the people passing by the shop and some of the things I heard were from those people passing by the shop or someone who had been in the shop.

“You had constantly been going into the Print Shop for many years but never made a purchase and frequently admired a Beauregard print of a painting on the wall called Evening Mood”. “Would you tell us about that”?

Yes. I didn’t think about it much for a long time. I had been on various meds because of too much music and too many films and the noise from the AC unit in my apartment during the summer. I guess I had lost some of my synaptic connections in my brain because of it. I was never breast fed as a child. I had developed a bad habit of going to the mall a lot and I felt I had developed unhealthy attachments to some of the people there. This particular print is a painting of a woman baring her breasts. It took me five years to be able to connect my habit with that painting. I had managed to stay away from the mall for a little over a month. I grew increasingly depressed and had nearly stopped eating. I decided to go to the mall and wandered into the Print Shop and Claudia happened to be there. I looked at the print and suddenly I realized it was the painting I had been going in there to see. At the time I had not related that to Galatea and Pygmalion, another painting by Gerome I found there and had admired for some time. I’m not sure I might have created the fixation on Evening Mood because of my admiration for Pygmalion and Galatea. For those who do not know, this is a painting of a sculptor Pygmalion who falls in love with his sculpture Galatea and is based on a myth. It is also a book, I almost purchased but decided against it. I made sketches of a nude woman from a Playboy magazine in 1998 while living with a friend before getting my apartment. I had one of them clipped to my easel for a long while and then put it away, but still had not made the connection to my disorder and even wrote about my disorder numerous times. I had been taking Thorazine when I drew the sketches and took a fourth of a dose of Olanzapine several times during that period, which completely zapped my memory and knocked me out, and on occasion Seroquel, both for sleep.

“Tell us what happened in 1995 after you got out of jail”. “First tell us why you were in jail”.

I had been jailed for communicating threats and false imprisonment in 1994 by an ex-lover Jean Baird after I ran into her one afternoon after leaving the Westminster Church near Five Points in Raleigh, NC. She stopped by the drug store a few about a 100 yards from where I had been walking and waited for me to show up there. We talked and she asked me if I was angry with her, I told her the truth that I was. Apparently she had reason to think I should be angry with her by asking me the question. I had not eaten and asked her to take me to the IHOP and few miles away which she agreed to do. After arriving at the IHOP we continued to talk and I told her about some drawings I did I was happy about but she seemed to want to start some sort of argument. I then invited her into the IHOP, a public place, for coffee but she refused stating she had to go meet someone. I got out of her truck went into the IHOP had a meal and then left. I then went to Motel 6 where I was staying for the evening. After about an hour or so, Jean called me again trying to provoke an argument with me. She kept probing me about being angry with her and I said in a joking manner, ‘”I could kill you”. Another hour later a police officer came to the motel and arrested me. There was no warrant and there is no record of my arrest but there are witnesses including Andy Ennis who was studying at the Seminary in Wake Forest, NC who I called from the jail while I was there and who came to the jail while I was there. They searched my property for a weapon Jean claimed I had used to threaten her into taking me to the IHOP. She also claimed I had jumped into her moving truck on Whitaker Mill Road while it was moving. I had done neither. During my incarceration I was assaulted by an inmate Janice Hammond, this was September 27, 1994. She beat me in the head on the cement floor why I had my head x-rayed. I had encountered Charlotte Harris Smetzler who confessed to having written over $2000.00 worth of worthless checks for Christmas presents for her children as their father had run off and left them with no money. I was the victim of numerous other confessions during that time I was not capable of managing. I got out in October after posting my bond of $350.00 with a local bondsman, I now recognize as nothing more than a racket. I went to the shelter and was assisted in renting a room and moved in during December. The women who helped me thought the matter was funny which hurt me deeply. I see this whole matter now as nothing more than a manipulation by writers I have discovered to be Rawlings and Waters. How could they think so lightly of another human beings life. I was suppose to return to court in January. Prior to this I had been donating plasma in Chapel Hill and had to resort to it in Raleigh as I did not have enough money to buy food as my rent was $350 and I was only getting $500.00 per month from disability. After visiting the plasma center on Raleigh, the Doctor told me my taurine levels were low and I could no longer donate. I then purchased some taurine and GABA and began taking it. This has been documented before. I was not aware of the inhibitory effects of taurine, I thought it basically reduced fluids. I took it for several weeks and completely forgot my court date until I moved into another room in the boarding house and had gone through my things. I wrote a letter to the DA who refused to talk to me on the phone and who refused to give me another court date. A week or so later, still waiting to hear from the District Attorney, while going to the NC Court of Appeals, still trying to work on my case against the state as I had be given an interlocutory appeal, I was stopped by two bail bondsmen who stripped the papers I had in my arms to the ground and arrested me. I was incarcerated again and remained in jail until April of 1995. Before getting out I called my mother to see if I could come and stay with her for awhile. Her husband had passed away from throat and lung cancer from smoking cigarettes and diesel fumes in November of 1994 which I did not know about due to the circumstances I was in at the time and I did not have a telephone in my room. My mother agreed to let me stay with her for a short time. After my release I rented a small Uhaul truck in order to move my things. After renting the truck I went to Walmart, purchased a .22 rifle and took it with me in case I met with opposition in the retrieval of my property. I had contacted the owner about going to get my things and he told me they were in the basement. I had also forgotten one of the inmates had communicated to me she shot her boyfriend in the shoulder and had buried the weapon in the backyard. I went to the door with the weapon and knocked on the door. A young blond woman answered and seemed cooperative so I ran the gun back to the truck. I was surprised the police were not called to the scene. I did not threaten her in any way I just had the gun at my side and did not point it at her, I was quite frightened doing this. I had forgotten at the time my mother’s husband liked to watch westerns frequently when he wasn’t working and I knew this from 1992 when I stayed with them briefly before being evicted. I recall him watching Wagon Train one evening while I was there. He liked that show. I collected all of my property except a bag of dirty laundry I had in my room which had obviously been stolen. There were some new clothes in it I had purchased including a pair of white shorts and a long sleeve blue denim shirt. My father was in the Coast Guard and I liked the clothes they wore in the Navy. I left and drove directly to Walmart, returned the rifle, and then drove to my mother’s home where I remained for 7 months.

“Alright, what happened after that”. That sounds like Amanda.

“What happened while staying with your mother”.

While I was staying with my mother I found a prescription for Prozac I had been given by Dr. Greenblatt at Nash General’s psychiatric unit in Nash County, NC where I ended up after driving around and living in my car for several months. This was August of 1992. It was the first time I ever heard voices. I took the prescription to the pharmacy and had it filled. I recall the Doctor telling me to take it at night so I did this. It seemed to cause me to be unable to sleep so I asked my mother to give me one of her Xanax she was taking after her husband died. I continued to take the Prozac and a Xanax one or two nights after that. One afternoon after having been out, I came home in a rage and took my mother’s novels sitting in a basket and tore them up. It seems now someone must have communicated something to me about these books I was unable to hear due to my music playing and television viewing during that time. She had been dating another man and they were married in November of 1995. She gave me her car, helped me get tags and insurance and I left town. After a month in a motel I got a bed in the Salvation Army shelter in Wilmington, NC.

I left for Wilmington, NC in December. After a week in Wilmington my car was broken into and my military records and discharge papers were stolen. $1500 worth of property was untouched. This is still another whole saga.

Kay F. Gibbs All Rights Reserved

Posted by Kay F Gibbs at 7:33 PM