Sunday, October 7, 2012

I have already documented this but again, I assure you GABA…

There's a reason for it, though: it has long been thought that GABA cannot cross the blood-brain barrier.

GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) Review: Benefits and Information

…does cross the blood brain barrier when taken under the tongue and carbs do enhance absorption, but I have found glutamine to be more effective for increasing GABA levels, however when you need immediate results GABA works.  I use it to protect my frontal lobes when in music.  I also use melatonin.  The combination works well for a few hours.  Best to avoid the noise unless you have to do your own shopping in which case I recommend it if you cannot get Ativan, Xanax or or some other benzodiazepine because of prejudices by your Doctor.  Protecting your frontal lobes is very important to brain health when your being attacked by writers and musicians.

The side effects I’ve experienced are the tingling or what I describe as an itchy feeling due to the release of histamine as per an article I read about GABA releasing histamine.  I have used it on my ears to stop throbbing from noise at the mall and while grocery shopping.  It is highly effective in that respect.  I have also used aloe vera with .5% lidocaine on my ears.  GABA is faster acting and better.  It had significantly reduced my tinnitus though I think tinnitus is actually due to memories in the brain.  We rarely search for or recall our memories of noise in our lives.  I suspect old vinyl records and poor cassette tape recordings are the major cause for tinnitus.   I have also experienced labored breathing from taking doses above what is recommended.  What I didn’t get was daltons, though  I knew what they were I didn’t think of them in terms of protein and that only small amounts are needed.   When I thought about protein, I thought about a chicken breast or a cut of beef or a quarter pounder.  When you are over stimulating your brain with excessive excitatory chemicals you need more GABA, more Valium, more Ativan and when you add excessive noise, music and movies to that you have a major brain overload and then you really need major sedation.   This did happen to me and I had to take Temazepam after being exposed to excessive noise in prison and noise from the 4 cylinder engine in my car and then the radio, while living in my car for 7 years, during which time I was medicated with nothing, not even GABA. 

Luckily the physician I was seeing in 2006, was willing to prescribe me the drug and since I have no driver’s license, driving was not an issue, otherwise I likely would be dead from exhaustion.  Temazepam has been prescribed to pilots if that tells you anything at all and is more effective that Klonopin.  I was prescribed one 10 mg dose of Temazepam under the name Restoril, in a Psychiatric Hospital, after two years of being employed in a Gas Mart Business from 1986-1988, where there were roughly ten beverage machines, but had not been aware of the name Temazepam.  I did resort to abusing alcohol again, to combat the noise, and found myself in an alcohol treatment facility, then a psychiatric hospital.  My only problem with the latest prescription was the dosage was a bit high so I had to break open the caps which I didn’t mind.  The rest was absolutely necessary.  I used GABA afterwards to combat any rebound effects.  It has been stated Temazepam distorts normal sleep patterns.  I have found that to be erroneous thinking.  Nothing distorts it more than too much music, noise from machines, AC and frightening movies, etc.  I think we have been misled about the K-complexes because we are all surrounded by excessive noise to which we will never adapt unless we do raise our protein levels or rather up-regulate GABA and Adenosine in our brains.  Caveman days are over, unless you are independently wealthy and live far away from these excesses.  I tried different types of music to slow down my thinking.  I found slow simple sounds to be the most effective and I use brainwave pulses to keep my heart rate from accelerating.  Excessive noise is stressful and a great strain on the human brain and body.    

Of course in my case, there is ulterior motive for doing this to me and why they (certain Doctors) refuse to prescribe me the medication I need, especially in the summer time when exposure is the highest.  Of course they are using me as a guinea pig too, to find out how effective Melatonin is with various other over the counter products. 

Right, I do cover all my bases since you have successfully elevated my brainwave activity with your damned noise.  Congratulations, you are your own undoing.