Friday, November 9, 2012

MT? practicing hypnotism without a license, this is not about Kay Francis but they are attempting to…update 3

…re-create her story here, against my wishes and inflicting harm on Kay Gibbs’ brain and detaining her from doing things she needs to do because of the hypnotic suggestion and due to their constant dialoguing/mind control.

Incoming, “let me finish this novel”.  “You promised me a novel”.

I’ve never even met anyone who confessed to being a novelist asking me for a novel.  Kay Gibbs never doles out a piece of her mind for a novel.  They are stealing from Kay Gibbs.  The writer I am connected to is practicing hypnotism without a license.  I recognized one of the voices as MT.   Kay Gibbs never practices hypnotism, but they are using “suck my dick”, off to anchor suggestions and induce anger and dialogue in Kay for energy to continue writing.  Now Kay sees why they have been getting her to take the Hain Baking Powder,  it produces energy.   She had stopped eating excessive protein to keep from destroying her brain after she discovered they were using it to over-fire (overclocking) synapses in her brain. 

They have been milking Kay’s mother’s (Barbara) mind telling her all kinds of things about Kay Gibbs which are not true.  I have discovered this numerous times.

Kay was just awakened from a deep sleep, a dream state between 11AM and 1PM which should never have been happening.  I was in a house in the country somewhere.  There was a man there who looked like Elvis but wasn’t Elvis and she heard Elvis singing. (“I sure wish he would sing to me like that”.)  He was sitting next to someone in a chair, his elbow was leaning in the chair, it seemed.   He stood up and belted a few lyrics.  There was a tall slender woman in an old fashioned dress (a cross dresser) coming in from another room.   Then I found myself outside it seems.  The house was sitting on a little hill (film Kay found amongst the airways long before today).  There had been a lot of rain, it wasn’t particularly cold.  There were new hardwood floors in the house, but the house was old.  They said they had a room for rent and showed it to me.  The room looked new.  There was someone sleeping in the room at the time the young man opened the door.   Then I heard familiar voices, MT’s voice and one who I thought to be TC and Kay started to wake up. 

Then I declared I was going to send a hit man and the Kay heard “at your service”.