Thursday, January 10, 2013

I hesitate to mention this but I’m going to anyway…

High Royds Hospital | Welcome to the digital archive dedicated to the former Pauper Lunatic Asylum, Menston

Several years ago while doing what I have been doing, finding content in my mind online, I discovered a building created many centuries before Radcliffe Camera but similar in design.  I associated it to the shape of the head and found other architectural renderings to exemplify similar qualities.   In the film about High Royds, I discovered the archways were not all alike some appearing to have less of an arch than others.  This is identified as a source of the problem with mental illness which I have personally experienced.  Whenever someone with a smaller or particularly a flatter head than my own, is enmeshed with me, I experience more voices or rather more of the psychic content of my mind and theirs.  It is quite troubling and painful but is helpful if it can be tolerated.