Friday, January 4, 2013

I was throwing darts and had a dart game for awhile…

Kay's History II: Dartmoor Prison History - Prison Museum and Visitor Centre

…this means someone was likely projecting this away from themselves and is likely the cause of many imprisonments in NC.

I think we had one in our youth also and I think the knife throwing might be connected to a dart game in some bar up north.  I’ve seen this portrayed in several films also.  We used hatchets and knives (at age 12 mind you) because we viewed Daniel Boone on TV.

I think this could also be related to our throwing the rocks in Chesapeake.  Our father did frequent a little pub on occasion.   It was after one of these visits that he almost hit the telephone pole while slightly intoxicated.  I think it was the USS Monitor…