Monday, March 18, 2013

I purchased some Optimum Serious Mass, March 6, 2013 – Misogyny of the Highest Order…

I told the man who sold me this product years ago I had taken an over dose of glutamic acid, the most abundant ingredient in this product.  After five years I started discovering programming in my brain and other tactics being used to sell me these protein products.  I specifically stated I did not want the protein but was looking for something to mask the bad flavor of amino acids I was taking in lieu of protein because of the overdose.  There was an entanglement which caused the overdose in the first place.

Excitotoxicity due to excessive glutamate release and impaired uptake occurs as part of the ischemic cascade and is associated with stroke[3] and diseases like amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, lathyrism, autism, some forms of mental retardation, and Alzheimer's disease.[3][13] In contrast, decreased glutamate release is observed under conditions of classical phenylketonuria[14] leading to developmental disruption of glutamate receptor expression.[15]

Glutamic acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have also noticed a Popular Mechanics Magazine whose cover is about Rewiring the Brain, in which an electronic device is implanted into the brain.

http://popsci.kebeg.com/?/announcements/article/2013-02/march-2013-rewiring-brain

Popular Science 2013 March - Rewiring the Brain

Here’s the book MT has been using to manipulate me…

Unfair Secrets of Hypnotic Selling With NLP: A Sales Manual: Franz Anton Mesmer II: 9781463519070: Amazon.com: Books

I have recognized this several times in the community…

Environmental— dress, where you work, where you meet. You dress like the customer. Behavior: breathing, posture, gestures, eye contact, facial expressions. Breathe at the same…

Mesmer, Franz (2011-05-22). Unfair Secrets of Hypnotic Selling With NLP (p. 80).  Kindle Edition.

These are the pages in this book connected to the word hard, ie, The Hard Way to Go…

This was used on me - “we’ll get the money out this bitch’s ass”…

Usually, a hug is a good anchor.  page 105…he actually moved me from the front of the store to an area less visible.  Then later he did it again but so it was more visible.

Mesmer, Franz (2011-05-22). Unfair Secrets of Hypnotic Selling With NLP (p. 106).  . Kindle Edition.

From Unfair Secrets of Hypnotic Selling, Franz Mesmer II…

"I can hypnotize a man -- without his knowledge or consent -- into committing treason against the United States." "Is hypnosis dangerous? It can be. Under certain circumstances, it is dangerous in the extreme. It has even been known to lead to murder. Given the right combination of hypnotist and subject, hypnosis can be a lethal weapon." "The key to creating an effective spy or assassin rests in splitting a man’s personality, or creating multiple personality, with the aid of hypnotism.... This is not science fiction. ... I have done it." "During World War II, I worked this technique with a vulnerable Marine lieutenant I’ll call Jones. Under the watchful eye of Marine intelligence I split his personality into Jones A and Jones B. Jones A, once a 'normal' working Marine, became entirely different. He talked communist doctrine and meant it. He was welcomed enthusiastically by communist cells, and was deliberately given a dishonorable discharge by the Corps (which was in on the plot) and became a card-carrying party member. All I had to do was hypnotize the whole man, get in touch with Jones B, the loyal American, and I had a pipeline straight into the Communist camp."

Mesmer, Franz (2011-05-22). Unfair Secrets of Hypnotic Selling With NLP (pp. 42-43).  . Kindle Edition.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Incoming…

“I drank a half gallon of milk Ms. Kay”.

Posted by Kay F Gibbs at 12:18 AM No comments:

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Links to this post

Incoming…

“Stay off that blog and off the internet”.

Posted by Kay F Gibbs at 12:16 AM No comments:

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Links to this post

Incoming…

“Pretend I am your programmer”, Miss Kay.

Posted by Kay F Gibbs at 12:15 AM No comments:

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Links to this post

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Incoming…

“Think protein.”  Been hearing it for the past month.

  

image