Monday, March 18, 2013

Look What I found here…

I was staying at the Brownstone Hotel in Durham when I took the overdose of Ativan and drank a beer, then later that evening walked over to the parking deck and nearly jumped off.

There is an office here called Psychic Predictions.

image

image

 Parking deck at Erwin Road and Fulton in Durham, NC across from the Durham VA where I had been a few days before the incident…updating

…I tried to open the door to the stairway but it was locked.  I then tried the elevator, it worked so I got into the elevator and went to the top deck.  Once I got to the top deck I sat down on the floor but it started to get cold and the elevator door wouldn’t close.  I decided to get up and walk around on the deck. I locked the elevator door open.  I got out and meandered around for several minutes to keep warm.  I had no gloves with me and only a thin coat.  I was already depressed but getting more depressed.  I walked to the side of the deck between the elevator and the stairs, then went to the stairway exit door, it was open.  I walked to the other side of the stairway exit, looked over the side of the deck and started to throw myself off, then I heard, “oh, don’t do it”.  I clearly recollect experiencing a sexual arousal when this happened.  I’m not sure if it was one of my relatives who had been thrown off the side of a boat by his father when a child, into the water.

Since this event I thought Esther Williams might have been mixed up in it.   I also connected it to the Schiller and now possibly Lee Oswald.

Die Hard films are related.  Rizzoli and Isles had it staged as snipers.

Update:  The only people I know who had a spiral staircase were Tugwell and McCarthy.

Update 2:  This happened after I had taken an overdose of 20 Ativan which I chased with a bottle of beer, in a hotel near the hospital.  The Ativan had been prescribed by the VA. 

image

Kay's History II: Search results for parking deck