Saturday, March 2, 2013

It was not the LSD which caused some patients to become comatose, I think it was a hypnotic suggestion or the content of the mind, curare? Update

Notwithstanding a career of honors, and leadership in early 1950s psychiatric circles, he has been heavily criticized in some circles for his administration without patient consent of disproportionately-intense electroshock therapy and experimental drugs, including LSD, which caused some patients to become

Donald Ewen Cameron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have been hearing and uncovering information regarding the use of herbs and other resinous products I am finding in all kinds of products that can cause symptoms of coma.  This may be what is also depicted in She Woke Up

I have taken several products which contain resinous material that have gravely affected my brain function and have caused me to act out mental content.  Acacia is one of them.  This is also a street in California.  There are some other products like Gatorade, and another similar beverage which contains wood rosin.  I was using herbs for a short while, like valerian, hops (not in beer), and many kitchen spices, until I related many of my problems to these products.  I discovered nutmeg created symptoms similar to LSD but more like the MDA without the hyperactivity.  This is when I stopped using the herbs.  I did use a vitamin supplement and breath mints which contained acacia before I discovered what it was.  I also discovered Dr. John Hall was an herbalist and prescribed them in his practice many decades ago. 

While working at Kmart which I have since deduced was some code name for MKULTRA, I worked for Mr. Meyers, the manager and Mr. Ayers the district manager and I was in the pharmacy as an assistant for about a year.

It was before this film, She Woke Up, that I lived with Susan and after it I went to prison got out, was raped and had an abortion.