Friday, March 1, 2013

Parking deck at Erwin Road and Fulton in Durham, NC across from the Durham VA where I had been a few days before the incident…updating

…I tried to open the door to the stairway but it was locked.  I then tried the elevator, it worked so I got into the elevator and went to the top deck.  Once I got to the top deck I sat down on the floor but it started to get cold and the elevator door wouldn’t close.  I decided to get up and walk around on the deck. I locked the elevator door open.  I got out and meandered around for several minutes to keep warm.  I had no gloves with me and only a thin coat.  I was already depressed but getting more depressed.  I walked to the side of the deck between the elevator and the stairs, then went to the stairway exit door, it was open.  I walked to the other side of the stairway exit, looked over the side of the deck and started to throw myself off, then I heard, “oh, don’t do it”.  I clearly recollect experiencing a sexual arousal when this happened.  I’m not sure if it was one of my relatives who had been thrown off the side of a boat by his father when a child, into the water.

Since this event I thought Esther Williams might have been mixed up in it.   I also connected it to the Schiller and now possibly Lee Oswald.

Die Hard films are related.  Rizzoli and Isles had it staged as snipers.

Update:  The only people I know who had a spiral staircase were Tugwell and McCarthy.

Update 2:  This happened after I had taken an overdose of 20 Ativan which I chased with a bottle of beer, in a hotel near the hospital.  The Ativan had been prescribed by the VA. 

image