Thursday, April 4, 2013

Who is the dreamer, is it just coincidence? UPDATE 5 organized

Jung would call it a synchronistic unfolding of the unconscious.  Since taking a close look at this painting, I surmised the dreamer could be Gloria Steinem.  She was born in Toledo, Ohio in 1934.  JO’B is from Ohio.  As I mentioned, we met in 2003 online through Emmy Lou Harris’s website and then he came to North Carolina to visit me.  Tinkling Symbol was written, I thought in 1945 in New York but the Wikipedia states it was published in 1935.  I located the novel on a website list of novels for the 1940’s. 

JO’B must have perceived her dreaming state, at which time he painted this image.  Likely some of the book content had been extracted, unlikely preventing any clear perception of the title or dangerous content.  I do not know any of the mental or emotional circumstances in which JO’B or his acquaintances might have found himself while doing this work.

The film Twister must have given me a psychic clue when the wind chimes started tinkling in the wind during scenes when the twister was brewing up.   The title which was still in the unconsciousness until I walked past some wind chimes at the Whole Foods Market in my area.   I then went home, looked up 1940’s novels and discovered the cover I indentified through my a sketchy piece of work I did to block noise from my refrigerator in my kitchen.  I had been subjected to that kind of noise in 1998 at which time my jaw locked up and why it was an immediate concern to cover the opening.  Before this I discovered Millbank prison was designed exactly like the opening.  Kay Francis who happens to be the subject of this novel was also a Hollywood actress and her husband Dwight Francis was related to my Aunt Ellen Francis who happened to be married to my Uncle Jodie Gibbs.   This is likely the source of my desire to jump off the parking deck in Durham, NC in 1994 after an overdose of Ativan.   I found myself suicidal numerous times after this event but was better able to manage it since I was not using any sedatives.

The Tinkling Symbol (Asey Mayo Cape Cod Mystery, Bk 7) Setting sunWIG scene chairCopy of PYRAMID BASE7   mantis 10image Copy of RASCAL  mantis 8Copy of BATHING NUDEcher silkwood

Copy of flat iron bldgimageimage  Opening in wall to kitchen  image

     

   image rascal2[4]island w silver liningYellow Ribbon tree