Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MPD wasn’t rare but rarely diagnosed and rarely diagnosed correctly…

…they are obviously cases of psychic entanglements as I have experienced the disorder, and splitting of the personality, not always due to trauma but often due to the deliberate enmeshment by others with one’s psyche.  Sybil may be more the object of those who have dissociated rather than one who has that many personalities.  It is possible she may be connected to someone who is experiencing these different personalities such as a Holocaust victim or simply the victim of a connection with a Doctor who performed numerous medical treatments and the mind was too young to determine the true nature of the events taking place.  This woman bears a resemblance to my mother who I believe was enmeshed with Dr. David O’Brien who was her gynecologist and who must have had connections in Ohio as I have discovered connections there and possibly with Gloria Steinem.

Barbara Weston Gibbs is my mother.  Her mother is Eunice Blake Weston, grandfather James Mathias Blake.  It is clear my mother was the victim of the film The Woman in Green and her 1972 image and the film Sybil, is proof she was and has been hypnotized by the film Woman in Green and the film Sybil perpetuated the problem.  She may well have also been the object of the projections of others who have seen this film and others which contain hypnotic suggestions, I have pointed out on my NLP Blog.

What I recall about dancing in my family is that one of my aunts was sneaking off to the dance hall in Engelhard against my grandfather’s wishes and she was whipped with a belt for it, it was similar to my incident when I was on the boat so I am guessing that she was in the buggy with her brothers who were going to the dance.  I did have a dream vision of this which had been mixed up with my lawn mowing on the riding lawn mower that turned over in the a canal.

Pauline Gibbs Mason is my father’s cousin.

MASON, Murdock Dorset CHESAPEAKE, VA. - Murdock Dorset MASON, 95, of Weber Ave., died July 17. Born in Fairfield, he was the son of the late Zonnie and Annie O'Neal Mason. He was the widower of Mrs. Dorothy Jane Mason. He was a member of Gospel Hall of Chesapeake and retired from Norfolk & Western Railroad after 48 1/2 years service. Survivors include a son and his wife, Murdock L. and Lillian Mason of Chesapeake; a half-sister, Annie Willoughby of Creswell; a grandson and his wife, David M. and June Mason of Chesapeake; 4 step-grandchildren: Lillie Dvorak and Simon Aycock, both of Chesapeake, Joyce Gettier of Portsmouth, and Iris McMain of Yorktown, Va.; and a great-granddaughter, Katie Mason of Chesapeake. A graveside service was set for 11 a.m. Saturday in Riverside Memorial Park. Graham Funeral Home, South Norfolk Chapel, is handling arrangements. (The Coastland Times - Sunday, July 20, 1997; pg. 10A)

 

   image  image