Monday, June 3, 2013

This is something I posted on Tuesday March 27, 2012…

SPR ~ SPRI – Society for Psychical Research Institute…updated

What's In Kay's Mind - Connecting The Dots: Society for Psychical Research - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SPRI resistance bands ~ groups resisting the beliefs of the SPR?

My experience prevents me from being an adversary to those who believe in psychic phenomena but I can practically guarantee that those who claim to be adversaries are the very ones who know the most and have practiced a sort of mind control or mesmerism on others. By being an adversary they would hope to implant thoughts in opposition to one’s own findings, thus making themselves believers in what they already know.

This is otherwise known as the transference according to Jung. This is often used by writers to acquire something they wish to write about. In the King Within, it was clear to me there are archetypes such as Durer, who reside in the psyche and can be accessed by those with knowledge on how to access them. They can in turn plant psychic material into you they may want to get rid of like, “I’m a thief”…etc.