Monday, February 17, 2014

I think a big part of our mental problems are from television and novels…

…what we think about what it is we are viewing(mainly) and poor dietary habits.  It is clear to me some people simply stopped eating or they forget to eat and are starving and don’t realize it because they are connected to people who are well fed which shuts off the appetite tothe person connected to them.  High fat diets are the major culprit.

I recently allowed my carbohydrates to get very low.  I had eaten a lot of fat and reduced my caloric intake to burn up the fat while eating adequate protein.  Recently while reducing my carbohydrates,, I became lethargic, my thoughts were erratic, I grew paranoid, and felt as if I were near death until Saturday when I purchased some Serious Mass containing 253 grams of carbs per serving.  After ingesting just 125 grams I started to feel better and after ingesting 300 grams of carbs my brain was back on duty.  I proved to myself fat isn’t where it’s at.