Saturday, April 26, 2014

The brain creates the body…

Ingrown Toenails Causes, Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention by eMedicineHealth.com

Sometime ago I looked at this site as I had injured my toenail and it was growing back poorly.  Some of the nail had started to grow deeper into the skin than originally and was becoming painful.   I found this site and looked at the image and weeks later my toenail got worse, starting to curl under the skin.   Is it the mind/body connection or just a projection of what I had seen on this site?

Before this event I had questioned whether the trees or lightening may have helped create the cortex of the human brain starting in the most primitive parts of our existence.   Due to the atmosphere at the time of the dinosaurs it was likely riddled with lots of electrical activity.  Did they all die out?   Did some survive?  Did this environmental activity continue on until new life began to spring up and re-emerge?   Did dinosaurs leave behind this psychic matter that was then possessed by other sea dwelling creatures who made their way back to the sea before their extinction?   They would remain alive.   Did this set the stage for sea dwellers to become amphibians and then land animals? 

I am finally seeing and feeling the realities and truth of this statement.   Of my body as a living breathing and constantly changing being not only because of what I put into my body but what I put into my mind.