Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hadn’t found these related to my graphics collection until now…

Kay hasn’t read these but she is guessing some folks from Maryland\DC area have…

P2030016

elhmultiplicitybase2crosswalk 

image

I copped this off the internet after finding out about serialism…

traffic light traffic2SSeasons 3

 Sign railing

traffic light pole Palm numbers 

 

image

  Kayban13a 

I have Understanding Movies…

I purchased a paperback on Hatha yoga 

 

kayfg

 Arched Doorway 

Shepperton 1image  splitting 

red circlemother

Image73 

Iran Tunnel

twinklestar 

Do not enter

red circlemother 

KW exit

 

I look at tea pots frequently at Southern Seasons…I also have a sketch from the 80’s, unfinished, intended to be a circle with mirrors and coffee pots arranged like Multiplicity above

I also created a graphic representation of a scorpion in black with a dark burgundy background, which is in the apartment below but on the wall at the head of the bed – Love with a Proper Stranger was found via the photo too…

clip_image023clip_image025clip_image021

clip_image220imageElevator 4 

Harris enmeshment

Mirror 4 

      arrow Yellow Arrow 4

 

SS 17 

disco_anim_bf16

 

 

kayfold 

The bookstore…

Copy of UNC Library 

 

chartres