Sunday, March 29, 2015

Daughters of Wisdom posts…

Nuns

Death of a Cyclist – bicycle deaths…one man here in Chapel Hill was hit from behind and injured…

clip_image007clip_image008clip_image074

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Arsenic and Old Lace...
Is there a connection between what is portrayed in this movie and Wayne Gacy's crimes? I believe there is.
- posted by Kay @ 1:37 PM 0 comments http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8254940&postID=109794834989579082&quickEdit=true

Movie the Quick and the Dead...

Kay 1974, re The Nuns, I think the things I was wearing around my wrists were symbolic of the shackles they were made to wear.

**Montefort is also located in Israel and surprisingly my Grandfather was born in Maules Point, Hyde County, NC. I don't exactly remember when the French came to America, but there is a Maules Point just outside Paris.

*I've watched a few of Sharon Stone's movies and I think there are bits and pieces of what happened to the nuns on her movie The Quick and the Dead . I've seen it several times.
Even Sharon, like Emmy Lou on her Pieces of the Sky album cover is wearing a carcan, a shackle about the neck, in one of her pictures on IMDb. This would also explain why I was drawing pictures of birds with huge lumps in their throats...I had more of them but they have somehow disappeared from my black portfolio that was in storage.

My nurse in the Psychiatric Hospital, in 1989, thought the bird was sort of a cad, but now I think it expresses the mutilation some of the nuns experienced. I think alot of this also explains why I ended up homeless and sleeping on the doorstep of a Catholic Church in Raleigh, Our Lady of Lourdes.

Kay F Gibbs

Something I wrote in 2006…

Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 11:45:51 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Re: The first Mata Hari...update 4

Could there be a connection to Jack the Ripper? Statements were made in graffiti declaring Juwes innocent of the killing spree and could there be any connection to Robert Stroud's behavior and associations with a prostitute?

In 1989 I drew a picture of a woman with no head, hands or legs below the knee. I have no idea where it came from but I had heard sometime afterwards that the police were looking for a killer who had dismembered a female body that had washed up on the shore. I was in the psychiatric hospital at the time I drew the sketch. Then there is also the events recorded about the assaults on the Daughter's of Wisdom who also existed during the time of the Marquis De Sade, in which it was reported that sexual orgies were held among the priests and nuns. I was born in a Catholic Hospital, Maryview Hospital in Portsmouth, VA, managed by the Daughters of Wisdom. My father bought a canary for us when we were children and he attacked it one day out of the blue, knocking it and the cage to the floor. We got rid of the bird. My mother's grandmother is Elvira Jones.

How can these events be associated? Repetition compulsion, which gives rise to the importance of bringing to consciousness the cause of one's behavior. Re-enactment of traumatic events are also part of the Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome symptomatology. Not only could some male figure have been caught up in a re-enactment but the prostitutes as well, in the Jack the Ripper case, as in some of the incidents the women could have drawn the violence upon them, not knowing down what path there psyches were leading them. This means that some of the killers may not have been the Ripper but could have been copycat killers who were acting out the Ripper's behavior, explaining why the modus operandi was a bit different or altered. Of course some could have simply taken advantage of the fact that there was a notorious killer running free and could have acted out their aggressions knowing it would be blamed on the Ripper. Or, some desperate person seeking validation could have read De Sade's books and could have been acting it out in a more violent manner. See movie, Out of the Mouth of Madness. KFG