Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Slight Case of Murder (1938) Movie Script ~ DOA 1950…

Everybody's drinking beer.
- Don't that mean anything to you?
- Yeah, but Remy...
Well, they've been drinking my beer
for four years, ain't they? And liked it.
They had to like it.
Well, they're gonna keep on drinking it,
more than ever now.
It's gonna be the same beer,
the same customers.
They're gonna be just as thirsty
as they ever was.
The only difference is,
from now on, Marco is legitimate.
- What's gonna happen to us?
- What about us?
Oh, shut up, will you? Shut up, you lugs.

I'm gonna take care of every one of you,
just like I always did.
- I got a job for every one of you.
- Yeah?
From now on, you're gonna be salesmen.
- Salesmen?
- What kind of salesmen?
Yeah, that's what I said, salesmen.
Well, that's what you've been up to now,
ain't it? Beer salesmen.

A Slight Case of Murder (1938) Movie Script | SS