Thursday, May 7, 2015

Flight Of The Navigator (1986) Movie Script | SS

Give me that,
- Weasel!
- Dork!
- Butt-face!
- Scuzz-bucket!
You'll never see your ninth birthday,
I promise!
I wish you two
would try to get along,
- He's a jerk,

charts to see what would happen,
- What happened?
- It leaked,
- Navigator,,,
- I am not a navigator!
Yes, you are,
I crashed into electrical towers
and my star charts were erased,
I need the ones in your head
to complete my mission,
So you need me and my inferior brain
to fly that thing?
Correction, I need the superior information
in your inferior brain to fly this thing,
Well, if I'm so inferior, how come
you took eight years to bring me back?
Normally, I take my specimens
back in time
to the exact moment
and place I collected them,
Come on!
You took me away from my family!
And when you returned me,
it was eight years later!
Everything's changed, except me!
Unfortunately, we discovered
it was too dangerous
for your fragile human body
to travel back in time,

Flight Of The Navigator (1986) Movie Script | SS