Monday, May 4, 2015

The Woman on the Beach (1947) Movie Script | SS

Yes.
I'm afraid you'll continue to find
it unromantic. Won't he, Peggy?
Join us in a drink, Lieutenant?...Peggy?
I'm sorry, but I'm late already, I...
I'm due back at the station.
That's too bad! Come back and see us soon.
It's nice to see people once in a while.
I'll try, Mr. Butler...
...but you see I haven't much free time.
Not much free time...
Besides, it's rather boring to
spend it with a blind man, eh?
Oh no, no. It's not that...

_______________________________

Take me to the car, Peg.
You can drive me to New York and
then you can do as you please.
Tod!

_______________________________

Tod, I can't stand the way
you treat Peggy any longer.
You make a slave out of her!
You beat her, you mistreat her...
...And someday you're gonna kill her.
- Are you finished?
- Yes!

The Woman on the Beach (1947) Movie Script | SS