Friday, July 24, 2015

Graphic Interpretation of a Disordered Mind - Kay F. Gibbs: Entanglements and projections, what they do to us, all except to of these images of of Kay F. Gibbs…

Friday, October 24, 2014

Entanglements and projections, what they do to us, all except to of these images of of Kay F. Gibbs…

…if we keep crapping up we will have to have more crap to keep it cleaned up…

After learning about Dunne’s book and then reading Entangled Minds by Dean Radin,  I was developing awareness that I had been getting mixed up with drivers who were at the intersection where I cross the street to get to the bus or mall and on the bus itself with riders.  I drew the image below to depict what it was like.   When I could focus, I could see exactly what the drivers were seeing when I passed in front of them.   This was a complete shock to me, although I had had an experience with a therapist some years prior to this but had not associated it with being in public.  I also concluded that I could prevent the illusion of aging (or rather I realized aging was more an illusion) by getting myself back to “square one”, that is, disconnecting myself from these entanglements.   I also surmised that this is what Moses really meant in the 10 Commandments, thou shalt not steal.    His supposed action toward the Egyptian soldier was because he bore the soul of one himself which took possession of him in the course of his rearing in Egypt.  It explained to me why I looked like so many different people in many of my photographs, something no one had ever mentioned to me or I even talked about among my peers.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

What I mean…

Time

Kay's prom

Kay 1973 2 MeKay 1985

kay 1970image

I thought this entanglement was a projection but I have never been in the presences of this person at all.  Gloria Steinem connection.

Oswald's wife me army me freshman college

kay 2000KAY 2000 kay 2004Kay 3-10-2008 Kay  2007

…my sister Mary Ann’s connections, she was getting her hair frosted…

mary ann getting her hair highlightedKay 2008

kay 2011 Nov kay 2011 2 Kay Jeremy Kay Gibbs 2012

Kay’s broken nose -----------------------------Kay’s father---------------------------Gloria’s mother and Karen Meekins

Kay's broken nose Kay green coatKay 1977

MT entanglement…    ------------------------Gibbs – Tedesco’s father…

This is how I discovered Michael Tedesco had read Franz Mesmer’s book Unfair Secrets of Hypnotic Selling with NLP…

Kay - Michael TedescoPC120010

Gibbs Obrien entanglement.  Katherine Gibbs aka Kay Francis may have been entangled with Pat Obrien from Hollywood…

Kay 1970Jean Obrien

Graphic Interpretation of a Disordered Mind - Kay F. Gibbs: Entanglements and projections, what they do to us, all except to of these images of of Kay F. Gibbs…