Monday, July 20, 2015

Kay’s head injury and sliding down the stairs on my gluteous maximus…

Movie Scripts  >   Black Friday (1940)

Black Friday (1940) Movie Script

Our Father
which art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
For thy kingdom come,
thy will be done
in Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day
our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power and the glory
forever.
Amen.
I'd like you
to have my notes and records.
Of all the newspapers,
yours was the only one
which was fair to me.
Thanks, Doctor.
Friday the 13th.
This morning my old friend,
George Kingsley,
was conducting his class
at the University
of Newcastle...
And in 1547
Sir Joshua Peachtree wrote:
"Thou who breakest glass
will find
"Fate can be,
oh, most unkind
"Under ladder walkest thee,
most unlucky thou wilt be
"Each dread Friday
do take care
Else thou fallest
down the stair."

Black Friday (1940) Movie Script | SS

Few minor cuts on the scalp.
That's all.
Any pain?
No, not much.
Who's the other customer?
The man you ran down.
He's dying.
Softy, huh?
Did those guys get away?
Yes.
Then pull the bell cord
of this bus.
This is where I get off.
I'm goin' rat-killin'.
Hey, I'm tied down.
What is this? A pinch?
Turn that thing off.                  Helmholtz’s resonator?
I can't stand it.
It's driving me crazy!
It's no use, Sovac.
Kingsley has compound frontal
and parietal fracture
and severe concussion
of the cerebrum.
Just a matter of hours,
or minutes.
Pulse 65. He's in a coma.
All right, Nurse.